Please help Kaileb Mason Reed

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapeopotamus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My sincere apologies to you and your family for my past remark on the subject. There is now just alot of things that raise a red flag with me,especially when it comes to money transactions on line (Due to the crappy economy of course). I will be sure to keep you and your entire family in my prayers. I am very sorry that such an unfortunate thing had to Happen.

I have a soon to be 6 month old son myself. I have absolutely no Idea what I would do if something of the sort ever happened to him. I cant even begin to think about what it would be like in your shoes and again I am terribly sorry for my past remark. TC and Godbless.

No need for apologies I absolutely understand where you are coming from. If I was in other shoes I would be skeptical as well. It is so sad that there are people out there that take advantage of others. This entire experiance had really put life into a new perspective for myself and my wife. You are simply looking out for other people on this form, and I respect that, it just shows that you care about others and are looking out for them.
Thank-you for the kind words.
Now I need to figure out how to put down analogs again LOL.

dgriego

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
New Mexico
Kaileb is home from the hospital after 34 days. We still have a long road to recovery and many many many doctor visits but at least our family is no longer divided.

Please Help Kaileb Mason Reed

That is wonderful news. Prayers still going up and thank you for keeping us posted.

God bless the little guy and all of you. Stay strong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread