• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

NEXT VIP SOCIAL January 30, 2010 Saturday 1:00 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShantaSena

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Arizona
I have yet another need perhaps someone can help me out with:

I ordered 4 RCR123As from Deal Extreme and 4 14500s back on 12-22. The 14500s were in my box in 8 days but the 123s haven't yet been shipped. I REALLY need one or two if anyone has any extras. I will pay pretty much whatever you ask (I'm desperate!). If you can help me out, I'll be grateful.

I have some..... that will be One Miiiiiillllllliiiiioooonnnnn dollars! :evil:

Seriously though, I have 2 that you can just pay me whatever will cost me to replace them! I'll bring them.

Rhaevyn

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Tigard, Oregon
www.myspace.com
Not sure if anyone will be checking this before the meeting, but if any of you have any sort of menthol anything that comes close to Newport (analogs) please bring to trade or sell, or just give me the name of something.

I ordered the menthol sampler box and a box of Steve's special menthol blend for my daughter to try and she said they all tasted like mint. Apparently Newports taste like Vick's vaporub and there's a difference between menthol and mint flavoring. I hate menthol so I am no judge.

I bought her a pass through and figured the cartos would be a good way to wean her into vaping. I love my child and want her to quit. Just can't believe not ONE of his flavors did it for her. However, I did have an old pina colada cart that she seemed to like, but it was old and didn't produce much vapor.

See you guys tomorrow (er... later today technically...)

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
YaY all of you are goin!!

Don't forget folks... We'll have a more 'formal' social this meeting... so:
  • Bring all your battery mod models we can go around the table and each of you can do a quick review for members and they can check them out. Bring the seller's business cards if you have them.
  • Discussion about 3v batteries and 6v vaping.
  • We need donations this month OR consider a few extra $ to throw in when you purchase your drawing tickets (see details on page 1 of the OP). Doesn't have to be new, and it doesn't have to be e-cig related.

juicy97

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2009
Queen Creek, AZ
I am so excited to be finally getting to come to one of these meets!

First off, Rhaevyn... I have 2 bottle of juice that I tried and they are quite minty. I hate them! I hate menthol. One of them is a 15ml bottle of JC's Arctic Menthol and the other is a 10 ml bottle of Ice Cream from e-liquid planet. The ice cream bottle is full, only a couple of drops missing and the JC bottle is 1/2 - 3/4 full. You are welcome to them. If you want to bring something to trade that's fine, if not that's fine too. We can work something out.

Helen, I have an 808 PCC kit I can donate. What time are you doing the drawings though because I'm not sure if I can be there right at 1:00

Rhaevyn

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Tigard, Oregon
www.myspace.com
Good times, as always. Will miss you all for the next few months.

Wanted to thank everyone for all the wonderful response to my request for menthol stuffs for my daughter. Keeping my fingers crossed we will have a winner among the selection you have bestowed upon me. She was so tired after work last night she just took a shower and went to bed, leaving me all antsy.

You are a wonderful bunch of folks and I will miss meeting with you over the next few months. Hopefully I will be able to bring Kayla with me for you all to meet and further, that she will be vaping by then. I will not give up my quest to find a flavor or flavors that she likes that will do the trick.

*smoochies* to all. Will be going over the pics I took tonight to see if anything is clear enough to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread