• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

NEXT VIP SOCIAL January 30, 2010 Saturday 1:00 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Info. for our next Social meet up DATE: JANUARY 30, 2010 (SATURDAY) 1:00 PM

BRING YOUR NEW TOYS!

NOTE: WE ARE MOVING BACK TO SUNDAY AFTERNOON SOCIALS starting in February now that Football season is over!!

BRING YOUR CAMERA!

Here is the info (link with a map too) :​

PLACE: HAZELWOODS 1ST PLACE We will be on the back Patio area (IT HAS HEATERS, BUT DRESS WARMLY AS WEATHER DICTATES).

Phoenix Sports Bar - Hazelwoods First Place | I Love This Bar
3626 E Indian School Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85018 (602) 957-2462

Plenty of great food on the menu so please plan to eat lunch there to help support that we have a place to meet and vape!! Mmmm Bloody Marys are the best here!!
Menu | Phoenix Sports Bar - Hazelwoods First Place

WUTZ HAPPENING THIS MONTH:
  • Can we get seated early and do a quick mod/E-CIG REVIEW? Each person review a mod/e-cig model or juice they've recently purchased? This can be helpful for others! Please bring along all your goodies to show!!
IMPORTANT NOTICE! CHANGE IN THE 50/50 pot and Drawings (this month only! )

THIS MONTH'S MONEY POT
PROCEEDS TO BENEFIT GREG AND RENEE REED
for Kaileb's medical care and family expenses
due to this tragic accident.
Thanks VIPers, you are the best!
:thumbs:

Please bring something to donate for the ticket drawings!! We will still have drawings for items, but the cash pot will be transfered to Kaileb's PayPal fund. Thanks guys!!

• Please consider contributing a little EXTRA cash this month for the Reeds if you don't have a Donation items for drawings. Donation items don't have to be a kit or even new! Anything fun will do!

• Drawing tickets are $5 per ticket/3 tickets for $10. Good for supplier and member donated item drawings. I'm pretty sure that our suppliers will continue supporting the VIP group drawings, so should be well worth your $5!
  • Please continue bring all your e-cig. models, mods, cases tips and tricks. If you have one PV or a tackle box full bring them for our new members to see and all of us to learn more about all these different models?

Don't have any gear yet or only have one model? Come to the meeting and see some gear in person and perhaps try some out. Two local suppliers usually have models for sale or can take orders!

PLACE AN ORDER WITH ONE OF OUR LOCAL SUPPLIERS NOW, PICK IT UP AT THE MEETING!! Wet Your Stick, Aroma E-Juice, E-CigSupply.com and PhxSmokeless.com are usually at the meeting.

Aroma E-Juice : Home email - info@aromaejuice.com (Jerry)

Wet Your Stick E-Liquid : Home email - matt@wetyourstick.com (Matt)
    PHX SMOKELESS CIGARETTES - - The future in smokeless cigarettes is here! (jandrews@hazelwoods.com) (John)
    The electronic cigarette super store!!! : Home email - chad@ecigsupply.com (Chad)
    (also see phone numbers, websites, codes, etc. in the VIP Bulletin Board or on the websites)
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...iscussionid=48

PLEASE POST HERE IF YOU ARE GOING SO WE CAN GET A HEAD COUNT to set up our areas tables and chairs?! THX! :cool:

XXX000,
    HELLEN

Last edited:

Rhaevyn

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Tigard, Oregon
www.myspace.com
I'll be there! Bummer you're switching to Sundays. Guess this one will be my last *sniffles*

If anyone has batteries for the Chameleon to bring and sell I would be grateful! I mean the size that the mod was designed for. The ones I have (that Sharky Mark got) work but you have to constantly fiddle with the bottom piece to get power. I think they're about a millimeter shorter than the ones it was designed for.

I haven't gotten a spring yet cause... mechanical stuff + me = procrastination from hell ;)

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Just got notice that Matt at WetYourStick won't be able to make the next Social. He'll start attending again when we move to Sundays.

However... he'll be sending me some goodies for our drawings and benefit. NICE!

Don't forget to bring donation items and your $$ folks. A good cause this month (see the OP for the info).

Juicy - hope you can make it to this one!

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Hi Allen - We're glad you'll be able to go! PHXSmokeless and ECigSupply will both be there and have some great deals on starter kits, attys and liquid for you. You'll be able to find everything you need at terrific prices. Don't hesitate to ask lots of questions. We're all happy to help.

bigboom

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
I have yet another need perhaps someone can help me out with:

I ordered 4 RCR123As from Deal Extreme and 4 14500s back on 12-22. The 14500s were in my box in 8 days but the 123s haven't yet been shipped. I REALLY need one or two if anyone has any extras. I will pay pretty much whatever you ask (I'm desperate!). If you can help me out, I'll be grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread