PLEASE HELP...MY SON IS IN REHAB Money is Tight...I Need a New Device!

Status
Not open for further replies.

imaqt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2012
Massachusetts, USA
I am pretty down and I love vaping... It's been 8 months since I started. I just graduated to an 808 VOLT 900mah from SI along with the clearos. It is okay for some juice but not the thicker juices. I am in need of a VV setup.

I'm on a budget as we have just spent over $30.000 in trying to get my son clean. He is currently living in a sober house and doing good but we got big bills to pay. I am trying to take care of myself as I know I should. I'm not going to deprive myself but If I can get a really good deal on a new setup that would be just great.

Please don't mention box mods or Provari...I want something of good quality, vv, and do not want to vape a dildo :facepalm:
Shame on me (not really) :p

Any suggestions on a reliable pv that will take the thicker juices as well as perform well?

Thanks my ecf friends and family :thumb:

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
I could be wrong and if I am I'm sure someone will correct me. If ya want vv you will have to choose between a box or a dildo mod :D good luck to you and your son. I am a recovered addict so I know how hard we can be on our families. I have also dealt with it via an ex girlfriend of several years.

imaqt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2012
Massachusetts, USA
I could be wrong and if I am I'm sure someone will correct me. If ya want vv you will have to choose between a box or a dildo mod :D good luck to you and your son. I am a recovered addict so I know how hard we can be on our families. I have also dealt with it via an ex girlfriend of several years.

Lmao right now! Thank you I needed that :)
Justice that was too funny! What I mean is not too monstrous as a device. Another words something I can take out of the house. If I can hold it in one hand (my hands are small) I'm not talking giant dildo here! I hope the kids don't look at these forums!
Do you get the picture....I still can't stop laughing :lol::lol::lol::lol:

scribes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
MN
Out of all the things i have tried, which i think is just about everything, including VV's, my all day everyday go to setup is a 510 battery with an Ego Clear/Stardust with the longer wicks, the real ones, not the knock offs. Best taste, best hit, easy use, easy fill, flawless execution. A ~$15 ego t battery and a stardust for ~$5. $20 for the best, most simplistic vape out there.

Btw, i do drip on a vv, but i havent done that since i started using the clears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread