Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mizzoufan1977

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kansas City, MO
Yes and no, Kenji. It doesn't have a complete filling, but instead has wicks much like those from a zippo without the copper wires around them. You have to be careful with them or the wick burns and that's tough to get out (maybe impossible, but I just took mine apart and boiled it so maybe). The jury's still out on the clear CE2s for me, but I have 6-7 left to play with and see if I can figure them out. Also had leaking issues with the only one I've let sit for more than a few hours.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Jan,
One question. How long do the batteries last with the Riva's? I mean roughly..

Maybe 4-5 hours if you're vaping like a chimney...lol. They say longer...and if you just carry it around and have a vape when you feel like it...maybe 6-7 hours. But if you're sitting there chain vaping, they may go a little faster....maybe 4 hours or so.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Have you tried your TRIO battery on your 510 atty? Ha....you forgot you even HAVE a trio, huh? If you read your first post on this thread, you were looking to enhance that....remember? Look how much has changed in 5 days. Stage two in in full swing, and you're probably going to start spending some money. There's a rhythm to this... I would suggest that *pretty soon* you get another Riva battery. If one goes belly up, you'll struggle with just one. Three is a safe number. Also you may want to consider a PT (passthrough) so you can plug in and save the batteries for going out.

mlinky

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Kentucky
Yay Steve!! I'm so happy that you're digging your Riva!! It's amazing what decent equipment will do for you!

Reminds me (back in the day) when the first photos I took were with an old Kodak Pony, that leaked light, so I had to tape it up everytime I loaded it. Took a few decent pics, but life got much easier when I bought a Nikon.

Sainted_S

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Nether Iceland of NWPA
Yay Steve!! I'm so happy that you're digging your Riva!! It's amazing what decent equipment will do for you!

Reminds me (back in the day) when the first photos I took were with an old Kodak Pony, that leaked light, so I had to tape it up everytime I loaded it. Took a few decent pics, but life got much easier when I bought a Nikon.

Ah, another Nikon fan :)

Glad you're loving your vape Steve, another side effect of vaping is permasmile for about the first month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread