Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennifer McCormack

Jan 16, 2019
I promised my best friend a new rig as a present as her one is failing. Thinking this would be as easy as going to the local smokemart I was shocked to find out that they have to be ordered online due to new rules. My friend goes back to Albany tomorrow. I really need to get one today. Does anyone know of a way to get one? Willing to travel in Perth metro area. Maybe someone keeps a new one still in its box on hand as a spare in case theirs failsand won't mind selling it to me and replacing it? I have been advised to ask for a dual battery mod with at least 200w. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Jenny

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I promised my best friend a new rig as a present as her one is failing. Thinking this would be as easy as going to the local smokemart I was shocked to find out that they have to be ordered online due to new rules. My friend goes back to Albany tomorrow. I really need to get one today. Does anyone know of a way to get one? Willing to travel in Perth metro area. Maybe someone keeps a new one still in its box on hand as a spare in case theirs failsand won't mind selling it to me and replacing it? I have been advised to ask for a dual battery mod with at least 200w. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Jenny
Welcome and glad you joined.
Could give Charles my best and tell him we CA yanks miss him.
Vaping Support for Smokers and Vapers. DIY Classes too

EverythingEvil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2014
Grand Junction, Co
Gah. Big tobacco is hard at work everywhere it seems. Australia doesn’t even grow tobacco. Why are they reverse promoting it so hard?
I would imagine that they still tax tobacco. It's probably a money thing like everything else. More people vaping means less people buying cigarettes.

• Agree
Reactions: gandymarsh

Jennifer McCormack

Jan 16, 2019
You're kinda expecting a lot. First of all, where the heck are you located? I'm guessing you are in the UK? I'm from the other side of the pond, so I can't offer recommendations. Best of luck, you're gonna need it.
Sorry for the lack of details on location. I was very rushed when doing the post and the forum had come up in a search for Australian forums on the subject and I had not checked closely enough in my rush to realise that it was international until after I posted and started getting responses

Reactions: Katya

Jennifer McCormack

Jan 16, 2019
Thank you to everyone who has replied and been kind. I am delighted to let you know my mission was successful and I did indeed manage to get my friend her needed rig. We showed it to my parents and Mum was so impressed with it she wants one too now. She is exploring the use of the device for replacing habit eating lollies when reading and watching TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread