Please think about your thread title before posting it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WattWick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2013
Cold Norway
Definitely see the point and will keep it in mind.

A thought just occurred to me tho... I see tons of ECF members refer to cigs as analogs or stinkies or somesuch. Wouldn't it be better to up the chances of any google containing the word "cig" or "cigarette" to take them here?

*Rubbing hands with evil grin* If I had a cat I'd pet it now.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
CASAA staff consists of 10 board members and 11 staff. All are volunteers; no one is paid by CASAA. Most (if not all) have day jobs and juggle the needs of CASAA with families and having to earn a living. Given that, I think they do a hell of a lot for us. The saying "We are CASAA" is the truth. WE handle the e-propaganda, which is why I (as one individual) think it's important for me to keep up with what's being said about ecigs and vapers in the media and in the blogosphere. Media coverage of ecigs forms public opinion about vaping and public opinion about vaping can go a long way to making or breaking us. And if we don't pay attention and react to, for instance, what the FDA is going to do in the coming months, the regulators are going to walk all over us and make it harder, if not impossible, for us to continue vaping. Same goes for legislation affecting ecigs at all levels of government.

I enjoy assisting new vapers too, and spend as much time doing so as I can. I don't enjoy reading scare posts either, but when I can follow a link to a junk article and spend a few minutes submitting a rebuttal comment, I consider it time well spent. I also find some scare posts quite informative and revealing of what vapers are thinking and what their beliefs are.

To each his own. There are many ECFers who don't follow the news and aren't concerned with possible regulations that may limit their vaping choices. That's their choice. I've made mine. Thanks goodness we are all free here to make any choices at all.
Outstanding post. Not sure it could have been said any better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread