Ploom FAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am Nico

Moved On
Aug 11, 2009
California
OKAY, let me start off by saying that the device is very very sleek and pleasing to the eye. It's got a bit of weight to it about 1.5x what a penstyle would weigh. Vapor production= Minimal at best! it is still in its r&d stage so they're tweaking it as time goes on. The device has a charging time , more like a conventional vaporizer i.e The Volcano Vaporizer. It's a good attempt at something that's already been done better. Now let me get started on the "Tasting" , it started at 12pm at a club a few miles from my place. To say the least the place was "interesting" felt totally out of place, it was a fashion designer event. LOL! i don't even know how i got in, i guess its my charming looks and suave talk.:p I would have stayed longer but it was getting a bit too....weird? ... it wasn't my cup of tea except for the lounge where the girls we're hanging out at :p . OH! and as for the "pods" They contain tobacco, "herbs", and natural flavors. lol. it did taste well though my friends....it did taste well...:)

darkmatter22

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2009
in the MEDIUm
www.liquimatter.com
EchoLogo.7182313_std.jpg

nikomoul

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2009
Nikomoul., flavors are very distinct, good tobacco flavor, like a pipe tobacco taste. As for when it goes on sale. I have no idea. I will keep my ears and eyes open

Hi,
Sorry to be a pain, but what about the other tastes, weren't there 5 flavors? They were all pretty good? I realize there's no vapor, so i'm assuming there was no throat hit either?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread