The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Pluid no longer made? Need replacement, please!

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by CandyTX, Dec 24, 2019.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. CandyTX

CandyTX Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2013
    Austin, TX, USA
    Hi guys!

My husband (15 years cigarette free!) is having a problem. His all day vape though we recently found is no longer being made - Mad Murdock's Radiator Pluid. I went to order his usual 3-4 month supply only to find out that Vaping Watch closed their doors and there doesn't appear to be anyone picking up making and distributing this anymore. Help!

I've got some Magic Fairy from Good Life heading our way for him to try. He's tried the one from Bonerz. Any others out there that are a good clone that we could give a shot?

Note: we do NOT make our own, so please no recipes.

I REALLY don't know what I'd do if my own all-day vape went away. It's a house blend I get here locally. Yikes.

Anyone know the deal with Murdoch's stuff? I've googled and looked up stuff on Facebook but have hit a wall.

Thanks in advance and have a wonderful holiday, everyone!

• Like Like x 2
  2. smacuser

smacuser Vapid Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Augustine, FL
    Not ever having Pluid, I'd say you're on the right track with the Fairy collection from Good Life. You might be able to stomach Hawk Sauce from Mt. Baker Vapor, as well.

:cry:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rex Everything

Rex Everything Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2014
    Tacoma
    maybe Ahlusion e liquid they used to have a few anise/black licorice options

4. CandyTX

Apr 9, 2013
    Austin, TX, USA
    Thanks. I placed orders from both those sites! Hopefully one will pan out for him

• Like Like x 1
  5. Letitia

Letitia Citrus Junkie ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    You could always get the recipe and ask your shop if they can make if their house juice is actually made in house.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Pigs

Pigs Ultra Member

Supporting member
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    Sorry to put a downer on things but you'll need to learn DIY if you want to keep vaping long term. I just can't see many retail juices being available in the USA much past May next year.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. CandyTX

Apr 9, 2013
    Austin, TX, USA
    Thanks, Let. That's a great idea. I hadn't thought of doing that.

Pigs... I admit we're not up on the latest hubbaloo but we're a wait and see type. We CAN make our own just prefer to have one less thing to deal with. Honestly, there's always a big scare every few years. It'll happen eventually I'm sure. And it sucks. I've got a 16, 19 and 21 year old. I understand why folks are up in arms about teenagers vaping but I also think at some point parenting and personal responsibility comes into play. My hope is that cooler heads and better science will prevail. If not we'll have to go the DIY route. But I'm holding out on worrying about it for now.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Letitia

Letitia Citrus Junkie ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    It isn't just the May 2020 deeming to consider here. Congress will pass the tax on nic and a $100 bottle of nic will cost up to $3000. I would at least buy the nic, if stored properly the resale value will stay intact.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Pigs

Pigs Ultra Member

Supporting member
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    You either buy cheap, readily available nic very soon or you won't be able to. Cooler heads and science will not prevail over money and power. Good luck @CandyTX

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. StormFinch

StormFinch Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2010
    Arkansas
    Nevermind, it's been a rough few days.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. gpjoe

gpjoe Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2013
    Up North
    Black licorice.

I vaped a ton from Vape Dudes back in the day. Was my favorite substitute for menthol cigarettes, without being minty, which I dont like at all.

• Like Like x 1