Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Does anyone know if this sept 9th pmta thing will affect the cost of liquid nicotine from diy shops or even eliquids in general for those that can even afford to stay open or have already met requirements? I know there's alotta shops emailing me with great pricing n discounts calling it pmta blowout sales etc

If there Isn't a PMTA on file with the FDA for each "Tobacco Product" a retailer wants sell by Sept 9th, it won't be Legal for the Retailer to see them to an End User. At Any Price.

So if you Don't have some kinda of Stock Up plan for the things you are going Want going forward, you better Make One Quickly.

ETA: Here's a decent Overview of what is Going On.

PMTA Archives - 360 MAGAZINE | ART + MUSIC + DESIGN + FASHION + AUTO + TRAVEL + FOOD + HEALTH.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

thanswr1

ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2017
    I have a question about the PMTA process.

Let's say, I'm XYZ manufacturer of 15 different e-liquids. I submit and am approved for all 15.

ABC Vape Shop buys my products and then sells them. ABC Vape Shop does not have to submit a PMTA for XYZ's e-liquids which have already been approved. Or do they?

In my industry, once a product has been approved at the manufacturing level, they submit a C of C (Certificate of Compliance) when they sell that product to someone else. The new seller does not have to go through the same process.

Am I making sense here?

ounederek

May 15, 2020
    I have a question about the PMTA process.

Let's say, I'm XYZ manufacturer of 15 different e-liquids. I submit and am approved for all 15.

ABC Vape Shop buys my products and then sells them. ABC Vape Shop does not have to submit a PMTA for XYZ's e-liquids which have already been approved. Or do they?

In my industry, once a product has been approved at the manufacturing level, they submit a C of C (Certificate of Compliance) when they sell that product to someone else. The new seller does not have to go through the same process.

Am I making sense here?
    It seems PMTA is hard to apply and costs a lot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread