Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
My only experience with pods really is juul. Im kinda tired of the expense and just worked up a batch of high salt nic juice to refill my juul pods with and it works. I do realize that ill get 3 to 4 refills before the pod becomes unusable. Bad thing is, my diy mix tastes better than anything juul makes and in my opinion, better than most commercial juices so im looking for a good refillable pod vape now and i dont know what all is available now.

Reactions: stols001

Vicman

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2014
Chicago
My only experience with pods really is juul. Im kinda tired of the expense and just worked up a batch of high salt nic juice to refill my juul pods with and it works. I do realize that ill get 3 to 4 refills before the pod becomes unusable. Bad thing is, my diy mix tastes better than anything juul makes and in my opinion, better than most commercial juices so im looking for a good refillable pod vape now and i dont know what all is available now.
Are you looking for something with the form factor of the Juul or does it matter? Do you want draw activated or button activated? Drop coil or throw away pod? I ask because there are to many out there and narrowing down your wants will probably help.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
A friend from work has a smok mico ill be buying for now. Yeah i know it's a smok. Im using it now. It will do for now. And its a good chance to get a taste of my new high nic mix. 1.4ohm ceramic coil. Its a bit on the airy side for stealth vaping but so far im liking it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread