The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Pod shopping

Discussion in 'Vape Pod Systems' started by Coyote628, May 18, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Coyote628

Coyote628 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2017
    My only experience with pods really is juul. Im kinda tired of the expense and just worked up a batch of high salt nic juice to refill my juul pods with and it works. I do realize that ill get 3 to 4 refills before the pod becomes unusable. Bad thing is, my diy mix tastes better than anything juul makes and in my opinion, better than most commercial juices so im looking for a good refillable pod vape now and i dont know what all is available now.

• Like Like x 1
  2. 440BB

440BB Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 19, 2011
    The Motor City
    The Justfog Minifit has worked well and is designed to be refilled. With a bit of work the pods can be rewicked or even rebuilt although I haven't tried yet. Good luck with your search!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. GOMuniEsq

GOMuniEsq Self-Proclaimed Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 25, 2012
    Alberta, Canada
    Check out the Vladdin RE. It's similar to a Juul except with a bit more battery, 4x the juice capacity, and it's designed to be refilled.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Vicman

Vicman Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2014
    Chicago
    Are you looking for something with the form factor of the Juul or does it matter? Do you want draw activated or button activated? Drop coil or throw away pod? I ask because there are to many out there and narrowing down your wants will probably help.

• Like Like x 3
  5. RayofLight62

RayofLight62 Super Member ECF Veteran

Try the Smok Fit, is similar in design to the Juul, but it is refillable.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Coyote628

Sep 16, 2017
    A friend from work has a smok mico ill be buying for now. Yeah i know it's a smok. Im using it now. It will do for now. And its a good chance to get a taste of my new high nic mix. 1.4ohm ceramic coil. Its a bit on the airy side for stealth vaping but so far im liking it

• Like Like x 2
  7. Coyote628

Sep 16, 2017
    Actually for a pod, its moderatly cloudy too. Its like a sort of restricted DL vape but a bit airy-er than restricted would have ya think. And my ultra high nic juice works in it. Just dont chain vape more than 3 or 4 in a row. Better have yer big boy pants on fer that

• Like Like x 1
  8. sonicbomb

sonicbomb Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2015
    1187 Hundertwasser
    +1 for the Vladdin, I like it a lot.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. United States

United States Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 17, 2018
    RVA
    +2 for the Vladdin.

I don't use one because I prefer a different configuration, (read shaped differently) but it appears to be a really good setup for a vaper who prefers a Juul style device.

• Like Like x 1
  10. P3ch3

P3ch3 Super Member

Jan 31, 2019
    San Jose Costa Rica
    i started with suorings and my pods, then faced the great problem, expensive and shorted life pods... then came to Tesla Tpod, my life changed,
    you can get cheap pod boxes, 3 pods ech, every pod lasts at least 15-22 days of heavy abuse, i cant be better regarding pods,

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.