Juul experts needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sahbak

Dec 17, 2018
I recently acquired a juul but realized it was too expensive.
I'd like some help finding a good and reasonably priced source to buy empty pods and a good e-liquid for them to use in my Juul, from my understanding I need to buy an e-liquid that is based on nicotine salts but none of them specify the vg/pg ratio and I am not sure what ratio is best for a Juul.
I would like some more info on thr best liquids for the pods as well as where I can order more of them.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Juul’s use 50mg juice. Ie extremely high. One advantage of refillable pods is you can choose what nic level you want. There are several companies making refillable pods compatible with juul. It is also possible, though somewhat difficult, to refill the juul pods themselves. For basically all of them you need a needle tipped bottle. I am not sure which refillable pods work best.
I suggest parusing various YouTube videos for refill directions. As to the refillable pods one place that will likely have all the brands is Fasttech.com. It is a Chinese site so shipping can take months unfortunately.

• Agree

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
And which juice would be best for me? And where can I buy them?
But one thing almost certain about the best juice to use in a Juul is that it will likely need little to no vg. I don't think those tiny coils will wick well enough with a mid to high vg juice.

MrsWood

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2018
And which juice would be best for me? And where can I buy them?

You can buy salt nic online as well as most vape shops. You can stay at 50mg(each pod vaped empty is the equivalent of one pack of cigarettes). Or you can step down to 36, 25 and so on different companies make different levels of nicotine. I’ve saw some 40mg salt nic 30, 35 and 36 as well as some 18 and 24mg. As far as which one is best for you that depends on the flavor profile you tend to like best whether it be desserts or fruits is a good place to start looking. Do research on the different brands of salt nic you’re looking at. I personally like VGod Cubano, LushIce by VGod is good as well.

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
Consider buying a Zero when the time comes,, I bought both the juul and a zero last week for my stubborn husband. . The zero has better draw, price and designed for refill.. Replace the atty/pod for $5 monthly +/- practice filling with empty bottle first.. It's tight and if you don't get a feel for it... You will have a mess

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: AttyPops

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
I saw where somebody bought 56 my blu for a buck each. X were good with nearly 50 percent not.

I pondered a bit. $25 for a zero, $17 for juice, and $8 for 4 pod tanks. Each tank lasted a month and still have some juice.
Then I pondered the number of cigarettes not smoked as a dual user (use about 15-20 a day now vs 40). $5 a day over a 90 day period.

But the priceless part is how yummy and smooth the Zero is. It's been about 100 days since obtaining a Zero and if it fails tonight I'm still way ahead.

• Agree
Reactions: kross8

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
I saw where somebody bought 56 my blu for a buck each. X were good with nearly 50 percent not.

That was me. Keep in mind that 100% of the 56 included good usable pods that would last me about a week... and potentially much longer since I can replace the cotton and even replace the coil. Personally, I would not want to use the same pod for over 1 week without rebuilding it. It may still taste good but I don't want to be toking on a vape with a crusty coil/cotton.

You are right that half of the batteries were better than the others. So I just use those good batteries. They are warrantied for life but I haven't bothered to mess with it. Don't know of any other brand that warranties for life.

The $1 promotion was a great deal for a pod and battery. I wouldn't recommend it at full price because there are lots of other vapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread