Poll: How would you rate DiscountVapers?

How would you rate DiscountVapers?

• 5 Stars

• 4 Stars

• 3 Stars

• 2 Stars

• 1 Stars

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I checked back & I have only placed two order's with you so far...however, I got my favorite little battery from you and have a wish list a mile long! :blush:
    Got a note from Eric today asking if there was a problem with my order 'cause I :oops: got distracted & forgot to finish it. :laugh: I thought that was great ;)
    Oh! 5 Star's, definitely 5 star's :thumbs:

Zipp

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 28, 2013
    Minnetonka, MN
    The site is great, but I do have a suggestion. I got the email reminding me to leave reviews of the stuff I bought last week which was great because I had forgotten. But when I went to leave the reviews, the site kept slowing me down and claiming that I can only leave one every 5 minutes. It would be nice if that limit was removed, unless it's preventing spam in which case it's fine as-is.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 9, 2011
    Connecticut USA
    www.discountvapers.com
    The site is great, but I do have a suggestion. I got the email reminding me to leave reviews of the stuff I bought last week which was great because I had forgotten. But when I went to leave the reviews, the site kept slowing me down and claiming that I can only leave one every 5 minutes. It would be nice if that limit was removed, unless it's preventing spam in which case it's fine as-is.

yes it is preventing spam, sorry I get sooo many fake reviews that are spam, it takes me 2 hours each Sunday (or so) to weed them out :(
    even with the captcha thing it's too much.

Amethyst_Star

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 7, 2011
    Southern Wisconsin
    www.facebook.com
    You're the man Eric! I want the pink evod! LOL it would be nice if you had a setup that we could get a computer generated email when certain items are in so we don't miss out.

Ree
    Vaping since 5/12/12

I agree with all the points you've made, Ree! A pink eVod kit would rock, though!

Amethyst_Star

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 7, 2011
    Southern Wisconsin
    www.facebook.com
    Tina are you an insomniac too?

Ree
    Vaping since 5/12/12

Actually, my hubby works nights, so we keep third shift hours. Sleep during the day and wake up in the late afternoon. He's on vacation until the 4th of July, though, so we're up all hours of the day now! Otherwise, it is hard for me to sleep more than 4 - 5 hours at a time, so I do take an occassional nap when he's at work. :)

Myree67

ECF Veteran
    May 28, 2012
    Tenino WA
    Actually, my hubby works nights, so we keep third shift hours. Sleep during the day and wake up in the late afternoon. He's on vacation until the 4th of July, though, so we're up all hours of the day now! Otherwise, it is hard for me to sleep more than 4 - 5 hours at a time, so I do take an occassional nap when he's at work. :)

I have Fibromyalgia so have horrible insomnia that's just got increasingly worse since my mid 30's... I suppose we shouldn't chat it up here since this thread is for something else ;)

Ree
    Vaping since 5/12/12

BDUAres

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 27, 2012
    Texas, USA & London, UK
    5 stars from me! I have placed several orders with them in the past couple of months, and they have gone above and beyond, even tossing in a needed 510 to EGO adapter when I ordered a tank and battery that would not go together otherwise! These days whenever I am shopping for ecig parts the first place I stop is always DV

dr_mah

Mar 31, 2013
    Central Connecticut, USA
    5 stars and beyond from me! I've been placing orders recently with DV and am extremely impressed! I live in CT and am spoiled now due to the 1 day order-to-delivery turnaround I've been getting from DV. And I know it still wouldn't be that way if Eric was not so diligent about order shipping/fulfillment. I can tell he's working his .... off and is genuinely sincere and serious about getting his fellow vaper customers the best prices, deals and delivery turnaround he can. And from what I read on the DV forum threads, it just doesn't stop there, the concerns of and suggestions he gets from customers are not ignored either. Straight up, honest and helpful with any question regarding anything asked. Only wish I had known about DV sooner when I started all this. Thank You! and I shall spread the word and keep on ordering! DV = an excellent vendor!

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 9, 2011
    Connecticut USA
    www.discountvapers.com
    Outstanding ship times, excellent prices! I've never needed any CS support, and that's a great thing, too! But the Out of Stock issues need to be addressed. Hoping Eric can get this solved before tax-refund time in February '14!

working on it :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread