Positive Comments from a Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldBiker

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
South Mississippi
Hi All, this is my first thread here and I thought I'd post something encouraging. It seems the Chair of the tobacco Control Group for the American Association of Public Health Physicians, Dr Joel L. Nitzkin has faxed a letter to the esteemed sen from NJ opposing his position on e-cigs. Now, I've never heard of the AAPHP so I have no idea how much weight their opinion carries but as far as I'm concerned anything positive is helpful. Read the story here: Doctor Tells Sen. Lautenburg: Cancel Your Opposition to the Electronic Cigarette - Associated Content

He did state that e-cigs need stricter controls over manufacture etc. which I'm not crazy about as it would mean higher prices, but that may end up being a necessary evil.

I know Katy has seen this, or someone with the same name anyway, but couldn't find it when I searched the forum. mods - feel free to delete this if it's a duplicate of something else.

katink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2008
the Netherlands
I know Katy has seen this, or someone with the same name anyway, but couldn't find it when I searched the forum. Mods - feel free to delete this if it's a duplicate of something else.
That would have been me; and frankly I thought I found, then posted that over at RTV.
But even if it was somewhere here: still very good to post it again. With so many posts each day that no-one can keep up with every post, double-posting important links can be a real good thing I think. So thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread