Mar 10, 2012
Leroy,NY
tiffaney.jpg

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Thanks! His name is Sherman and he's a 4.5 year old Chihuahua/Corgi mix. He's known as a Chigi. And he's getting his rabies booster shot today, poor guy.

I bet with a yummy treat or 2 along with some quality outdoors time running around he will forget all about the booster shot. Cute pooch!

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I bet with a yummy treat or 2 along with some quality outdoors time running around he will forget all about the booster shot. Cute pooch!
Not too sure about that, my Em pouts for a day or two after a vet visit. I take her to Mom's these days, she loves to feed Em's pouting with lots of hugs & cuddles.

2WhiteWolves

Oct 25, 2017
Tornado Alley
Yesterday my bro adopted a new puppy :)
I don't know what happened to this puppy b4 he ended up at my brothers, but he went through HELL b4 getting there !

This is kinda long, but short version of what happened.
My brother was on his way out to walk his other dog, looked around and saw this puppy curled up under the bush.
1fa8195de0e204a3455d6addb089b541.jpg

The pup didn't trust him at first, but after a few minutes he did. Bro, looked the pup over, saw he had a bad cut, bite, or something on his back leg. He took the pup to the vets. Later that day after the vet checked him out, it was some kind of cut an inch long and the leg was broken in THREE spots :cry:
Brother knew where the dog came from. But, she said the dog(s) where missing since Wednesday. The gal said she didn't want to pay the vet bill, don't know what the man said or if he was there when bro was talking with her. Well, since she didn't want to pay the vet bill, she signed over ownership to my bro :) . While my brother was gone, the man owner of the pup went to bros house and my nephew answered the door. The man threatened my nephew saying he would kill to get his pup back. THANKFULLY, the guy left. Bro and his son went to the sheriffs and made out a police report. The sheriff went to the guys house and he didn't admit that he said that, however did admit "I would do anything to get my pup back and if that meant going back to prison, I would" and was saying that the female pup was in my bro and nephews home. The female pup is still missing....presumably dead or badly injured :( :cry: . The male pup is still in the "hospital" getting treated, don't know how long he will be there. He is eating and drinking, so hopefully next week he will be going home to a good loving home.

2WhiteWolves

Oct 25, 2017
Tornado Alley
Update on puppy...
The pics are of him at the vets.
87c8960e11ee5ad9a7044cabddf49a6d.jpg

Broken front right leg
7fc8a5e68662907037b950ab1e9123f2.jpg

His leg now at home
5ce40056fd2229956c6e4456336e5c59.jpg

New puppy is coming along well. His wound and broken leg are healing :) . He's going inside by himself, eating and drinking well. He's feeling at home and He's a Happy Puppy !
Sad part is, the other puppy was found and is back at a$$holes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread