Status
Not open for further replies.

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
I dispense directly from a 1 gallon container, never needed a funnel. I leave the foil seal on, poke 2 small holes into the seal and pour directly into my bottle. It if starts to get low, you can run hot water around the bottle to thin it temporarily and get it down to the neck of the bottle.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
I dispense directly from a 1 gallon container, never needed a funnel. I leave the foil seal on, poke 2 small holes into the seal and pour directly into my bottle. It if starts to get low, you can run hot water around the bottle to thin it temporarily and get it down to the neck of the bottle.
Good idea!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Old Greybeard

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2018
Cumbria
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Temperature also plays a role, cold VG is much more viscous and difficult to pour. My experience with needles and syringes has been poor to date. The bigger pipettes are OK IMO, but I'm in the market for a squeezy bottle with a wide needle spout I can decant 500ml into, which will be great for making juice by weight, as I can't stand extra washing up.

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
These for your juice bottles. Hang a paperclip in the bottle mouth then use the smallest funnel.
https://www.amazon.com/Norpro-Stain...65&keywords=small+funnel&dpPl=1&dpID=41qeJLlv

The funnel will completely block the mouth of the juice bottle. The paperclip hung in the neck of the bottle before placing the funnel will give the funnel a little gap away from the bottle to vent the air in the bottle as it's displaced by the liquid. No venting = a big fat mess. Liquid in, air out.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I second this highly intelligent recommendation.:D I own an identical set of funnels, and yes, I do store a paperclip hooked onto the smallest one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread