VEGETABLE GLYCERIN vs. SYNTHETIC GLYCERIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max0819

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2010
Seattle
I went and picked it up today, $8.79 for 16 ounces of NOW "Vegetable Glycerine" 100% pure, i also bought McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract (2 fl ounces) for $7.50

I mixed about 80% VG with 20% vanilla extract, I have a Blu ecig so i took an old cartridge, took out the little plastic thingy, the fiberfill and rinsed it all out. I rinses off/cleaned my vaporiser too.

I used tweezers to dip the fiberfill in the solution, and pushed it back into the little clear plastic holder, the excess was conveniently squeezed out in the process of putting the fiberfill back into the holder.

Popped that back into the black cartridge (i have a black one) and took a hit.

My god does it produce a ton of smoke.
It may just be the VG i got, but the smoke output is absolutely nuts. it's two or three times how much vape i got from the first few puffs from a Blu pack (which is a decent amount) from a 4 second drag.

it tastes kinda like vanilla, but not really. It smells exactly like roasted marshmallows, so it is enjoyable :D not the vanilla i was hoping though.

would "vanilla flavoring" work instead of extract?

If you are looking for THE VANILLA, I believe you will find qite the cult here in ecf, searching for that very thing.

I think Sun Vaporer is like the Queen of Vanilla, you might try and contact her. Seems it is very elusive.

An example:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-grail-has-finally-been-found-happyvaper.html

Good Luck,

Max

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread