Power Puffers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2013
Saskatchewan
I personally have found lower nic juice to taste much better. I still like to get my nic so that is why I enjoy bigger clouds when at home. Very tasty and still satisfies on nic.

I vape higher nic juice when out and about as too not blow big clouds because I don't like to draw attention to it.

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY
I personally have found lower nic juice to taste much better. I still like to get my nic so that is why I enjoy bigger clouds when at home. Very tasty and still satisfies on nic.

I vape higher nic juice when out and about as too not blow big clouds because I don't like to draw attention to it.
Do you make your own eliquid. I found that high vg juice is a bit too sweet.

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2013
Saskatchewan
Do you make your own eliquid. I found that high vg juice is a bit too sweet.
I have not dove into DIY yet, but I plan on it. I am going to wait until I am forced too. Once the taxes get bad and regulations also. I plan on stashing tons of nic in a dedicated freezer sometime next year to prepare for it though.

I am not a fan of high VG either. For my sub ohm tanks I use a 65 VG juice (maybe some would consider that high VG?). In my tootle puffin' tanks I use 50 VG. I vape anywhere between 6MG and 9MG on my tootle puffers. 3MG on my RDA's and RTA's.

What is your nic preference?

Reactions: TrollDragon

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Power Puffer? Me? Not yet but working on it.
As I puff away on a STM with a 1.2 vertical coil on top of a Tube Mech mod.
Not got the nerve to put the .5 one in yet. Might build a coil in the RBA later...

Think I need a Cruella Deville drip tip for my velocity. That sucker is HOT!

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
I want to learn the way of the Power Puffer.

I want to blow clouds.

Thick creamy juice seems quite popular. There must be a reasion people suck down 20-30mL a day.

Is your quest about big clouds or about vaping a lot of juice Boden?

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
I want to learn the way of the Power Puffer.

I want to blow clouds.

Thick creamy juice seems quite popular. There must be a reasion people suck down 20-30mL a day.

What are the secret satisfactions to be had!!?

What is it about Power Puffing that does you right?

Using myself and the people I build for all I can guess is we like the feeling of a fast blast that reminds of us smoking. And we've grown to like the flavors. Time I think is a huge factor, time to the mouth I mean. Watch a smoker sometime, the cig it to there mouth for like 1 second. I think thats why none of the old school stuff worked for me, sucking for 10 seconds just is not like the habit I've formed over almost 40 years of smoking.

Nicotine tastes disgusting. Sugar coat it anyway its just disgusting. Omg tastes good. 3 and 6 are ok. Anything over 6 is just awful. Vape shops are closeing out the big name juice in everything over 6 and I bought a ton of it to make the Kabuki work. I sampled them all in 0 nic but in 12 they all taste the same, nicotine. I do 6 mostly which is my compromise between flavor and nicotine addiction.

So now we need a fast blast of low nic.

By the time you work out the math on these two you get a vape that produces a cloud.

Humans being creatures of habit learn that the cloud equals a happy vape.

Does my cloud make my perfect vape?? No. But it is proof that the other things worked right and its a win.

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY
I have not dove into DIY yet, but I plan on it. I am going to wait until I am forced too. Once the taxes get bad and regulations also. I plan on stashing tons of nic in a dedicated freezer sometime next year to prepare for it though.

I am not a fan of high VG either. For my sub ohm tanks I use a 65 VG juice (maybe some would consider that high VG?). In my tootle puffin' tanks I use 50 VG. I vape anywhere between 6MG and 9MG on my tootle puffers. 3MG on my RDA's and RTA's.

What is your nic preference?
My all day vape is 17mg/mL 66/33 (pg/vg)

Tomorrow I'm going to mix up some 12mg and 6mg 50/50 for dripping. Got some new flavors on the way.

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
Something that may or may not be a factor is smoking.

I think "power puffing" works best for long term heavy smokers of full flavor cigarettes. People who where light smokers, say under 2 PAD, or who smoked lights. Name brand smokers also. Many of us have been smoking some pretty harsh stuff last few years as prices have gotten crazy.

Well you a long term ex-smoker so you ain't looking for a "feeling".

That said my wife is a never smoker and she's been chasing bigger and bigger clouds so I guess ya never know.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
A big quantity of dense vapor that just falls to the ground is provided for me from the VaporDNA Mutation X V3. A Stapled Clapton (26g N80 core/34g Kanthal wrap) at 65W and 10/90 (pg/vg) juice is a must. It has to be either be 0mg or 3mg at the most otherwise the throat hit is a killer.

Took the Rayon out to clean it and put it aside till the need for clouds strikes again. :D
Mutation Stapled Clapton.jpg

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
2 coils would give you more Klowdz.
I only have an iPV 2S (Single 18650) that max's out at 70W and won't fire below 0.2 ohms. Two of those Claptons would ohm out at 0.16 and you would really need a 100W+ box to utilize then properly.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I only have an iPV 2S (Single 18650) that max's out at 70W and won't fire below 0.2 ohms. Two of those Claptons would ohm out at 0.16 and you would really need a 100W+ box to utilize then properly.
The perfect excuse to get a DNA 200?

newvaper92

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2015
Jackson, Michigan
What are you missing? Filling your lungs with thick, dense vapor and exhaling huge puffy white clouds that could have their own weather system inside :) Getting your nicotine fix while doing the above and knowing you aren't inhaling carcinogenic tobacco smoke. I use 6mg on a .2 coil at around 50w and I'm not a smoker. Who says nonsmokers don't like clouds? Not saying I've never smoked, but I was never a regular smoker, mainly because of the health risks, smell, and taste (although some pipe tobaccos and cigars aren't bad) always found cigarettes disgusting, aside from the nicotine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread