PrecisePlus 16340 and PrecisePlus 10440 Clearance Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

9ball_AJ

On the Snap...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Three. :banana:

My 10 is slated for Thursday delivery. Now to stalk stock on the Tanbur.

I had a Tanbur once. It went in trade when I traded my Empire mod ages ago. I have regretted including the tip ever since. I would like to get another one.

Freckle

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Mississippi
Received my P+16 and P+10 today! Waiting on the batteries to charge. The hornet does fit on the p+10, but it may be a little bulkier than I would prefer. The hornet is just a tad to wide in the middle. Some may not mind that look, me I have mixed feelings.

I may go the hh357 route, undecided.

As for the p+16, the igo-s is a beautiful match!

vaptamist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
FL
A good 306 is nice for the P10 as well. Since 306's are a nice warm vape, I've found you can use a 1.8 to 2.0 ohm 306 and get a similar experience to a 1.5 ohm 510. This would draw less amperage from the battery and increase how long the battery lasts. There are also some nice SS 306 tips that would match the P+ nicely.

Freckle

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Mississippi
Every since I went with rebuildables I haven't touched a standard atty. I still have some of the old school ma306's. I tell ya the more I use the hornet on the P+10 I got to say the middle width is becoming somewhat obscure. Hmm, I loved my 306's, but right now nothing beats a vape from a rebuildable dripper in my opinion. The hornet I am using right now is built at 2 ohm. Great Vape!

Jacoji

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2013
Portland, OR
10440 in the house - and batteries charged. Dripping some 'baccy.

8640565275_ff7e1e0f5e_z.jpg

(Zenesis AYS 18350, for scale)

Jacoji

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2013
Portland, OR
Yes thank you for the awesome deal!

Love that igo-s on the P+16! The hornet is doing a fab job also on the p+10. Yep I am over looking the width a tad, the base is the same width as the 10 so it isn't to awfully bad. Ha HA performs like a beast.

Can you post a photo of the 10 with the Hornet?

Martini

Jul 14, 2011
New Jersey
Hello folks,

A bit late to this party, but seriously considering biting the bullet on a 10440 later today when my paycheck clears if they are still available. One important question - is Super T Manufacturing getting anymore of the batteries in stock? Is there an alternative source? I tried looking for another vendor, and have yet to turn up anything.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hello folks,

A bit late to this party, but seriously considering biting the bullet on a 10440 later today when my paycheck clears if they are still available. One important question - is Super T Manufacturing getting anymore of the batteries in stock? Is there an alternative source? I tried looking for another vendor, and have yet to turn up anything.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

It takes the AW ICR 10440 or IMR 10440 battery and i'll shoot you a link to where you can get some as we are out of stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread