Not open for further replies.

Reid3131A

Verified Member
Aug 5, 2017
Last edited:

Paul Mohr

Oct 28, 2017
Adrian MI
There are a few that have rebuildable deck options, I don't know the names of all of them though. Some come with the extra deck, some you have to buy separate. The kanger subtank mini comes with a rebuildable deck though, I have a couple of them.

Maybe someone here has a list of tanks that has that option and can post it. I would be interested in seeing it as well.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Oops, my bad. I would LOVE to find SS coils around 1.0 ohms, winding coils isn't my favorite thing to do, either. I find that prebuilt coils seem to be easier for me to install, which is like the hardest part for me. So far I haven't found the coils I want, so I will add my interest to your thread, if that's okay.... :)

Anna

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
What an interesting concept. I haven't seen anything like that in my travels but that doesn't mean much. @stols001 - Anna, there is a guy who will make coils pretty much any way you want them. He is easy to deal with and his prices are terrific. You are a bit of the odd person out with a 1.0ohm coil but if that is what you want, you should have it. Let me know if you want this guy's website or email address. I think I pretty much have my coil building down so probably won't use him anymore but he is good.

LikelySplash710

Sep 28, 2017
Hi, I recently discovered the geekvape eagle and how it uses hbc (hand built coils). Is there any other tank on the market that does this? I know the limitless rdta does...anything else?
There are a bunch I have the vgod rdta it's ok I like rta more the smok ones are cool and then there are some two post flavor ones out there too the mermaid is one I know of

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
SF Bay Area
Oops, my bad. I would LOVE to find SS coils around 1.0 ohms, winding coils isn't my favorite thing to do, either. I find that prebuilt coils seem to be easier for me to install, which is like the hardest part for me. So far I haven't found the coils I want, so I will add my interest to your thread, if that's okay.... :)

Anna
Hi Anna...The closest I could find in 316 was 1.3ohm...???
$3.45 Authentic Ambrose Vape 316L Stainless Steel Pre-coiled Coil (100-Pack) - 28 AWG / 0.32mm dia. / 1.3ohm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Reid3131A

Verified Member
Aug 5, 2017
Several coils can be used either as premade or rebuildables.
Joyetech has a CLR (rebuildable) coil for the Tron and Ego One tanks.
Eleaf has the ECR (rebuildable) coil for the Melo tanks.
Kanger has an RBA deck for the Subtank and Toptank.
Joyetech has an RBA for the cubis tanks.
Thanks but I'm not looking for that. I'm looking for coils that are exclusively for rta's

Reactions: stols001

Kickingthesticks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 6, 2016
    Thanks but I'm not looking for that. I'm looking for coils that are exclusively for rta's
    goole
    Search what coil your looking for. Micro, twisted, Clapton, fused clapton, list goes on and on... Premade coils can be installed on most rda, rta, rdta. EBay has a lot but fasttech is probably cheaper.

Reactions: stols001

Kickingthesticks

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • May 6, 2016
    The link you shared was to a bunch of premade coils and other people have referenced the same thing. Now I'm lost lol. You understand that premade coils can be installed in almost all rta's as long as the said rta has enough room right? Like it doesn't have to be branded for a specific rta( like your geekvape eagle). For example I purchased a coil from the link you shared, I can pretty much drop it into any rta I choose, thighten up my positive and negative screws, wick her up and vape away. Sorry if were not on the same page. Hopefully someone else will come along and be able to help you out.

Reid3131A

Verified Member
    Aug 5, 2017
    The link you shared was to a bunch of premade coils and other people have referenced the same thing. Now I'm lost lol. You understand that premade coils can be installed in almost all rta's as long as the said rta has enough room right? Like it doesn't have to be branded for a specific rta( like your geekvape eagle). For example I purchased a coil from the link you shared, I can pretty much drop it into any rta I choose, thighten up my positive and negative screws, wick her up and vape away. Sorry if were not on the same page. Hopefully someone else will come along and be able to help you out.
    Sorry for the confusion. Just google geekvape hbc coils and take a look for yourself. They're not just coils you screw into an rta.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread