Premixed Vape Juice Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud_Chaser64

Mar 6, 2021
New York
With everything going on in the vaping world I was wondering if we’ll still be able to buy PG/VG premixed.
I buy premix PG/VG with nicotine already added so I’m wondering if I should buy 4 or 5 gallons to make sure I can get it.
Also I was told that if I buy a few gallons that I should freeze it or refrigerate it,is that right?
I sell mods and tanks so I have plenty to last years because I use to sell them on ebay until they ban selling them on the site.
I’m on private sights but don’t know what’s going to happen after April.
I live in New York so we already are have a juice ban so I mail it to a friend in another state and they forward it to me.
Now I’m buying premix so I can just flavor my own juice but I’m worried they might stop shipping premix PG/VG and then what will we do?
So any information on what’s ahead I’d appreciate your information. I’m new so I’m trying to learn how to find information on here.
Thank You

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    With everything going on in the vaping world I was wondering if we’ll still be able to buy PG/VG premixed.
    I buy premix PG/VG with nicotine already added so I’m wondering if I should buy 4 or 5 gallons to make sure I can get it.
    Also I was told that if I buy a few gallons that I should freeze it or refrigerate it,is that right?
    I sell mods and tanks so I have plenty to last years because I use to sell them on ebay until they ban selling them on the site.
    I’m on private sights but don’t know what’s going to happen after April.
    I live in New York so we already are have a juice ban so I mail it to a friend in another state and they forward it to me.
    Now I’m buying premix so I can just flavor my own juice but I’m worried they might stop shipping premix PG/VG and then what will we do?
    So any information on what’s ahead I’d appreciate your information. I’m new so I’m trying to learn how to find information on here.
    PG and VG are freely available. You only need to buy as much as you normally use. A liter of each lasts me about a year, so there's no need to freeze it.

Just get as much of the strongest Nic you will need, like this weekend. Then, freeze that.

Cloud_Chaser64

Mar 6, 2021
    New York
    PG and VG are freely available. You only need to buy as much as you normally use. A liter of each lasts me about a year, so there's no need to freeze it.

Just get as much of the strongest Nic you will need, like this weekend. Then, freeze that.
    Thank You so much for your help! I’m going to buy some Nic Salts tomorrow and stick it in the freezer.
    I appreciate you taking the time to help.

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Thank You so much for your help! I’m going to buy some Nic Salts tomorrow and stick it in the freezer.
    I appreciate you taking the time to help.
    You're welcome. Be sure to get some smaller glass bottles for your nic so you only have to use what you need without having to refreeze the same nic every time.

• Agree
    Reactions: Letitia

Cloud_Chaser64

Mar 6, 2021
    New York
    You're welcome. Be sure to get some smaller glass bottles for your nic so you only have to use what you need without having to refreeze the same nic every time.
    I did buy 1 gallon of premix with nicotine added to it that I won’t be vaping for 6-8 months so should I freeze the extra gallon or will it be okay to sit out for that long since there’s nicotine in it?

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I did buy 1 gallon of premix with nicotine added to it that I won’t be vaping for 6-8 months so should I freeze the extra gallon or will it be okay to sit out for that long since there’s nicotine in it?
    I don't know, it's up to you. If you think you'll vape all that within a year, I'm not sure it would matter.
    Personally, I'd break it down into 500ml or 1 liter glass to freeze and pull them out as needed.

• Agree
    Reactions: Letitia
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread