Preparing

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrdfield

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
Mass
So I dug out 3 of my old Provari 2.5s with the extension caps ,I ordered 6 18650 button top batteries from 18650 batteries web site I have about 6 Berserkers a coupe of Geekvape Ammits and 3 2019 Kayfun minis tons of 28 gauge wire been building 1.5 ohm coils and wow it feels like 5 years ago lol , Anyway I just hope this whole thing with the FDA Pmtas just goes away if not I really hope a couple of my juice suppliers makes it thru I vape Heathers H vapes Dark Horse ,Black Note , Real tobacco Extracts ,Naturally Extracted Tobacco and rocket fuels reaper blend most all on a daily basis ,I do want to say this whole thing that's going on in this country is almost to the point of prejudice against people who vape I smoked for almost 35 years and finally quit in 2013 when I started with a Halo Triton and a Lavatube , I know I should be making my own juice just don't have the time ,and maybe buying a mech mod or 2 But I have about 10 VW/VV mods plus my 3 Provaris which are built like a tank ( I miss provape), well good luck to all

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I know I should be making my own juice just don't have the time

I agree with Oregon Linda.

Getting a couple Liters of nicotine base now is a very good idea, while it's:
1) still readily available for individuals to buy
2) inexpensive (only $44.99/Liter of 100mg/mL at Heartland Vapes).

No one knows if/when the sale of it may be limited or restricted to eliquid manufacturers only, in bulk quantities. Also, the proposed $2,780 per liter tax bill on it hasn't been passed yet. So, even if you don't have the time to DIY now and you can still get a variety of eliquids now...there may come a time when you can't get them and would make time to DIY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread