Printed Mechanical Bottom Feeder Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdeal

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
( -_-) Ω~
Lookin' good! I love the size and simplicity of this one, I'm in. I noticed there's no safety on this guy, its just a pure mech :evil: Also, is the threaded rod structural? If not I would rather just replace it with some wire and solder the joints.

Thanks! The rod isn't structural, it would be easy to swap out for wire. Safety? The device can be "locked" so it doesn't fire accidentally if that's what you mean.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
This literally took me 15 minutes to build, was vaping within a half hour
Sure, but you had a good screw, plus experience with how the 510 needs to go together, how to get the tubing on there, etc, etc. A first time builder will need longer.

though I have the 3.1, this is all I use
I use 'em both. The 3.1 DNA has my "ADV" juice in it, and the mech has a change of pace flavor. When I'm out and about for more than an hour, I carry them both. Two is one and one is none. ;)

Oh, and my dibi-sumpin's... They have other change of-pace flavors and (mostly) stay at home, out of harm's way, but they still get lovin' every day.

Kentastic

Not Batman
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2013
Central Californication
I'm Lurching

tumblr_mo6d23LoUs1regpz7o1_500.gif

BobC

Reformed Squonker
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Downtown Charleston, SC
Sure, but you had a good screw, plus experience with how the 510 needs to go together, how to get the tubing on there, etc, etc. A first time builder will need longer.

I use 'em both. The 3.1 DNA has my "ADV" juice in it, and the mech has a change of pace flavor. When I'm out and about for more than an hour, I carry them both. Two is one and one is none. ;)

Oh, and my dibi-sumpin's... They have other change of-pace flavors and (mostly) stay at home, out of harm's way, but they still get lovin' every day.

Gotta keep those sumpins safe ;) I need to build up the stamina to get on the sumpin list and wait the many months
As to the Peko, true, our experience with the 3.1 helped, so when GDeal releases it, I'm here for anyone who needs help

gdeal

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
( -_-) Ω~
Finished up another one this morning. Only took 1/2 a cup of coffee. These are getting easier to assemble. :) I sent this out a while ago to get Hydrodipped. The guy did a really nice job. First he sealed the device, then applied the pattern, then sealed with a clear coat. This is a v1 model not the current v1.1 model. So it doesnt have the secret feature upgrade.....

b4paKqt.jpg

Reactions: jcash74
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread