Status
Not open for further replies.

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
can do with that lil gem of an idea!thanks,ive got tons of 18650 so that'll work out great.sounds like ill need to get a soldiering iron to make it work right though....oh darn I didn't wanna learn to soldier again...yes I do this building is addictive!thanks art for the info!
<<by the way someone was getting into my vapemail when I snapped the pic to the left...and I caught them!!

dont worry about battery,if you have a piece of 3/4 white pvc you can cut it the size of the 18650 and it works perfect in 26650 body as a spacer.

RGLP4Lyfe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
PA
can do with that lil gem of an idea!thanks,ive got tons of 18650 so that'll work out great.sounds like ill need to get a soldiering iron to make it work right though....oh darn I didn't wanna learn to soldier again...yes I do this building is addictive!thanks art for the info!
<<by the way someone was getting into my vapemail when I snapped the pic to the left...and I caught them!!
I'll tell you like I've been tellin everyone else! Soldering is so easy my man, the stuff almost solders itself for ya. Just hold it and hold the solder itself over it and boom, done. I've done all my Pekos, all have high strand for button and solid copper rod in place of brass rod. I love it. Got my fourth print coming and you bet that's gettin all soldered up.

Btw- that pvc idea will work, but isn't the whole idea of the 26650 for outstanding battery life?! If I were you I'd order a 26650 or two, they will probably show up before your print anyway.. there's a few options but for 26650, personally I have a purple efest 3500 mah, but I don't use it anymore it was for a tube mod. But I heard muzic head ordered the green efest 4500 and he said its awesome. Somebody else said they like the green one better also. It kinda goes against my word buying an efest, but that's really all that's out there that's worth it... or go with keeppower..
With efest I just wouldn't rely on those so called "discharge rates"

-Mark

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
that's why I didn't get one cuz I was like wth one do ya get?but with that lil bit of info I think ill have a go with the green efests.my new 18650 25r's are really kickin .... in my other mods as far as falloff.but they are brand new so im sure they should fall off sometime,but so far im liking them.from what I read the problem with the finickyness with the 26650 is all the lil nuts an bolts.so what I need is to soldier the lil nuts an bolts together? after I getem all lined up rite?then add the wire on other places like the threaded rod?i haven't been through the build doc to much since I couldn't put it together....so Im just waiting for parts.im sure I can soldier just been a while is all.im going to check out the build doc to see what I can see.thanks for the info Mark,appreciated.

I'll tell you like I've been tellin everyone else! Soldering is so easy my man, the stuff almost solders itself for ya. Just hold it and hold the solder itself over it and boom, done. I've done all my Pekos, all have high strand for button and solid copper rod in place of brass rod. I love it. Got my fourth print coming and you bet that's gettin all soldered up.

Btw- that pvc idea will work, but isn't the whole idea of the 26650 for outstanding battery life?! If I were you I'd order a 26650 or two, they will probably show up before your print anyway.. there's a few options but for 26650, personally I have a purple efest 3500 mah, but I don't use it anymore it was for a tube mod. But I heard muzic head ordered the green efest 4500 and he said its awesome. Somebody else said they like the green one better also. It kinda goes against my word buying an efest, but that's really all that's out there that's worth it... or go with keeppower..
With efest I just wouldn't rely on those so called "discharge rates"

-Mark

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
I broke down an got the 26650 orderd and regular print was I think 70$ shippedit was almost 100$ when I last checked so I don't mind waitin and savin 30 bucks!i got my used t-mod the other day and wow the peko has spoiled me for sure with the soft button,the other one ya have to about stand on it to get it to fire compared to the peko.although it does hit like a freight train...both do actually.my other other mod is waining in comparison.cant wait to do the 26650,i don't even have a batt for it yet either...lol.

Great to hear your getting the 26650 Rick. You are gonna enjoy it. Not much bigger than the 18650 but the battery life is much better. I have been getting about a day and a half out of mine. I'm using the green Efests and after a day and a half they meter out to about 3.65V on average. You probably won't want to use that high school shop class project mod after building the 26650!!!

Last edited:

RGLP4Lyfe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
PA
that's why I didn't get one cuz I was like wth one do ya get?but with that lil bit of info I think ill have a go with the green efests.my new 18650 25r's are really kickin .... in my other mods as far as falloff.but they are brand new so im sure they should fall off sometime,but so far im liking them.from what I read the problem with the finickyness with the 26650 is all the lil nuts an bolts.so what I need is to soldier the lil nuts an bolts together? after I getem all lined up rite?then add the wire on other places like the threaded rod?i haven't been through the build doc to much since I couldn't put it together....so Im just waiting for parts.im sure I can soldier just been a while is all.im going to check out the build doc to see what I can see.thanks for the info Mark,appreciated.
Yeah just go with green efest. But as far as 25r's, yeah their freakin AWESOME!! I have 6 of them. I still have some year and half old vtc4/ vtc 5 in rotation too but their gettin old. The 25rs kick their .....

-Mark

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Great to hear your getting the 26650 Rick. You are gonna enjoy it. Not much bigger than the 18650 but the battery life is much better. I have been getting about a day and a half out of mine. I'm using the green Efests and after a day and a half they meter out to about 3.65V on average.
"a day and a half" is meaningless. How many ml of liquid are you able to vape before you're down to 3.65?

FWIW, I rarely get below 3.8 on my PeKo or dib-sumpins before I want a fresh battery.

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
Great, Rudy! I'm still waiting on a shipping notice from Sculpteo for #3, but nothing yet. It's shown in print for a week now. I also have a black/black Nuppin coming to ride on it or my #1 which I'm going to paint all black.

Sent by REO vapor

You got great taste! :)
I have a all stainless Nuppin' V1 sitting on a Grand TRA so interchangeability of sleeves it gives me 4 different looks to go with my black Peko and TRA Grand! If I like the Peko as much as the reviews here then the Grand will go in the classies. I love my Grand but it's so friggin' heavy! Looking forward to a nice, compact, light, mod that also can carry 9ml Vapage bottle and 18650 battery. Perfecto!! :)

RGLP4Lyfe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
PA
I have a all stainless Nuppin' V1 sitting on a Grand TRA so interchangeability of sleeves it gives me 4 different looks to go with my black Peko and TRA Grand! If I like the Peko as much as the reviews here then the Grand will go in the classies. I love my Grand but it's so friggin' heavy! Looking forward to a nice, compact, light, mod that also can carry 9ml Vapage bottle and 18650 battery. Perfecto!! :)
I've said it before and I can't say it enough, you will EAT SLEEP AND BREATHE PEKO. [emoji108]

My Reo went up for sale the same day I got my first Peko. Now I have 4 Pekos nd one lonely Reo. Which that reo might be for sale soon too...

Pekos rule.

-Mark

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
I also have a Nuppin v1 in stainless and sits on my TRA Reo. I also have a brass sleeve and a Dready patina AFC ring. I'll keep my TRA, but my Kawa green and CV might go if I need to.

Sent by REO vapor

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
Here's my Peko that Drunk_J did for me.

image.jpg

I have a blue Peko with black ring and buttons out for delivery today from Sculpteo. I am also waiting for a custom GDNA.

I sold my last Reo over the weekend. As much as I loved my Reos these printed bottom feeders are lighter and easier to squonk for these achey old hands. :)

RGLP4Lyfe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
PA

View attachment 423421

I have a blue Peko with black ring and buttons out for delivery today from Sculpteo. I am also waiting for a custom GDNA.

I sold my last Reo over the weekend. As much as I loved my Reos these printed bottom feeders are lighter and easier to squonk for these achey old hands. :)
Ohh yeah J has some serious skills. That's awesome. Cherish it!

-Mark

junquedujour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
southwest misery

View attachment 423421

don't forget to post over here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ake-questions-spec-thread-6.html#post15528567

cuz Drunk_J is ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLlllllllllllllllllllllll about having pics there ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread