GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
"You can't please everyone so you've got please... (XvoStick users)". [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I think that to date, I am prolly one of their most loud and annoying wheels. But if it gets me my way....

[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji23][emoji23][emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I think that to date, I am prolly one of their most loud and annoying wheels. But if it gets me my way....

[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji23][emoji23][emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I wrote the word "wheels", I was actually thinking, "dashes". ;)

MUCH better selection. I was never crazy about Ricky's "Garden Party", but it got the message across too. ("THUMBS!")

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
OK, quick question: has any1 found the perfect rta for the Xvostick?
I have searched and tried a few, but not foundit yet.

With perfect (for me) I mean:
- single coil option
- sits flush/almost flush with the top of the atty well
- JFC and topfill is useable without removing the atty from the mod

I mostly now use the Bellus on it, but it sticks out quite a bit.
I tried the Merlin, and Bachelor Nano but the JFC is not that visible/useable.
So looking for the best fit!

Pictures of tanks that fit nicely with the Xvostick are encouraged :)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
OK, quick question: has any1 found the perfect RTA for the Xvostick?

- single coil option

Strictly for fit, Dru, but missing out on a few of your points, I can't find anything that tops the Egg-Roll (Joytech CLR Mega V2 something-or-other). Technically it's not a RTA, but it's silly-easy to rewick, and a number of people have said that it's also a very easy rebuild. NEVER leaks, 4ml, bottom fill though. The fact that they're dirt-cheap doesn't hurt either (I think around $11 per tank - coils run maybe $8 per box, but one box is pretty much sufficient since they're easily rebuilt).

Fit wise, it's about as good as can possibly be had. Any less protrusion would be a negative (for me).

Since this makes the Xvo just about the same size as a Billet Box, and actually vapes very similarly to the BVC coils, I've not really used anything else (in the Xvos) since getting them. The fact that they literally never leak is a big plus with this mod (given the plate-cleaning requirement for anything "wet").

I know it's not what you're looking for, but I thought it might be worth bringing the extraordinary fit back to your attention. Do with this what you will, and I hope all is well with you!

I think this pic is already here somewhere, but just in case not...

IMG_20161126_180437 (Medium).jpg

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States

- single coil option

My perfect tank also doesn't fit the bill. It is a single coil, but it is not topfill, so the JFC and other criteria doesn't apply.

I love the SXK Wine in the XVO stick. Perfect height for me. Large eliquid capacity (I think it is 4ml). Great flavor, easy to set-up, no wicking issues...
31c60b891145a2123392fe96ce3fb25c.jpg

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
Strictly for fit, Dru, but missing out on a few of your points, I can't find anything that tops the Egg-Roll (Joytech CLR Mega V2 something-or-other). Technically it's not a RTA, but it's silly-easy to rewick, and a number of people have said that it's also a very easy rebuild. NEVER leaks, 4ml, bottom fill though. The fact that they're dirt-cheap doesn't hurt either (I think around $11 per tank - coils run maybe $8 per box, but one box is pretty much sufficient since they're easily rebuilt).

Fit wise, it's about as good as can possibly be had. Any less protrusion would be a negative (for me).

Since this makes the Xvo just about the same size as a Billet Box, and actually vapes very similarly to the BVC coils, I've not really used anything else (in the Xvos) since getting them. The fact that they literally never leak is a big plus with this mod (given the plate-cleaning requirement for anything "wet").

I know it's not what you're looking for, but I thought it might be worth bringing the extraordinary fit back to your attention. Do with this what you will, and I hope all is well with you!

I think this pic is already here somewhere, but just in case not...

View attachment 622909

Where are you getting the tank for $11?

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
My perfect tank also doesn't fit the bill. It is a single coil, but it is not topfill, so the JFC and other criteria doesn't apply.

I love the SXK Wine in the XVO stick. Perfect height for me. Large eliquid capacity (I think it is 4ml). Great flavor, easy to set-up, no wicking issues...
31c60b891145a2123392fe96ce3fb25c.jpg

The Wine is my favorite tank for flavor & performance, but doesn't the leakage drive you nuts? I had mine in there for a while, but found that I was constantly cleaning the plate :-(

Am I doing something wrong? My Wines are now full-time on my SX Minis, giving me a killer vape without too much cleanup challenge.

Ohhhhhhh - wrack my brain!!!!!! @Katdarling was the architect, so I really had to dig deep here. I finally remembered though, and it looks like they've replaced them with these (would you LOOK at the color?).

Joyetech TRON-S 4ml Hidden Airflow Sub-Ohm Tank - Cyan

Enabling, mwah. :D:evil:

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
The best fit I found so far are the Kabuki, but no RTA and bottomfill, but this is the kind of fit I am looking for:

And the Joyetech Ultimo also fits great and has a single coil RBA! So it thought I had found my Xvo tank, unfortunatley the thing leaks like a sieve, even with the factory coils......so I had to ditch it:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

- single coil option

Hiya dru :) (good to see you)

I put some thought into your question, and tho 1) I don't have allllll that many different tanks from which to choose, and b) I do agree with DPL's suggestion of the ab-fab Eggroll, I came up with one that just might fit your bill !

The Toyota, hon. It's a PITA to wick, but once wicked nicely, it can last "forever". Top fill (a BREEZE), single coil, and just hits at the top of the Seatbelt.

A pic, natch. Toyota on the left, and Eggroll on the right.

20161222_155957.jpg

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

Welp, perhaps they just restocked, but I see them where we got them originally. (Litecig)

Have at 'em, pokes. :D

Damm, I'm ready to order another one! Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! Geeze, I'm enabling myself??? :confused:

upload_2016-12-22_16-10-31.png

PS. LOVE your holiday charmers and set ups! Yaaaaaaaaay, bling!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Welp, perhaps they just restocked, but I see them where we got them originally. (Litecig)

Have at 'em, pokes. :D

Damm, I'm ready to order another one! Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! Geeze, I'm enabling myself??? :confused:

View attachment 623033

PS. LOVE your holiday charmers and set ups! Yaaaaaaaaay, bling!

It didn't come up when I typed, "Egg-Roll". ;)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
The best fit I found so far are the Kabuki, but no RTA and bottomfill, but this is the kind of fit I am looking for:

And the Joyetech Ultimo also fits great and has a single coil RBA! So it thought I had found my Xvo tank, unfortunatley the thing leaks like a sieve, even with the factory coils......so I had to ditch it:

It's funny, Dru, but that's one of the things that I didn't speak much about with the Moonraker, but it's also one of the most extraordinary aspects of the mod. The superb design of the elevator allows you to lock in almost any tank (within diameter, of course) to whatever height is preferred. So while it's slightly larger than the Xvo, this element is at least a partial offset to that.

You can see the differences here, using the Digiflavor Siren (which is a PHENOMENAL RTA!) in both.

Again - worth the price for an issue that small? That's not for me to decide. My point is just that it's part of the workmanship that I both notice and appreciate.

IMG_20161222_210431 (Medium).jpg

IMG_20161222_213226 (Medium).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread