Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I love all the congratulations... like I've just received my first-born. [emoji23]
Well, it will never talk back, won't borrow a dime, and won't ever crash your car. I love my kids (so dont get me wrong), but even they can't complete with a Rockwell Scale rating of, "Like 1037!"

Handfeel, handfeel, and did I mention the handfeel?

[emoji23] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I have to agree, I bought a ton of mods since receiving my Xvo, but none has beaten it yet, it's still my favorite....hope they bring the DNA60 version soon, as I need more than 1 :)

I'm OK with the 40's, but I vape at 11w (so....). But if they do release more, they'll definitely be either 60 or 75.

The versatility quickly pushed it to #1 status for me, and nothing's changed that since. I'll ALWAYS love my Billet Boxes, for MANY reasons, but the Xvo gets a slight edge due to the rounded feel, and the ability to put anything 23mm or less inside.

Most interesting to me is the fact that the one thing we were concerned about, prior to getting them, is one of the things that helped push them to that top rung status. The button. I was CERTAIN that I wouldn't be crazy about it, because I insist on thumb-firing everything.

It wasn't until I picked it up that I realized the button is placed absolutely perfectly for both right & left handed vapers (as I often do both).

I still use & love a lot of other mods, but ultimately the Xvo's are the ones I'd want to keep the most, if it ever came down to such a horrific decision. I hope that it does not.

Enjoy it, Northy (and I'm sure that you WILL)! :toast:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
XVO + 75 Watts = Y

LOLz

You filled out the form, ya? Because that's the only way it might actually come to be.

XvoStick - Mini ECIG

I would, but I'd be lying to them, and that would be wrong. That being said, I do hope they make more - for others, not for me.

Unless mine break, in which case, all bets are off! ;)

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
You filled out the form, ya? Because that's the only way it might actually come to be.

XvoStick - Mini ECIG

I would, but I'd be lying to them, and that would be wrong. That being said, I do hope they make more - for others, not for me.

Unless mine break, in which case, all bets are off! ;)
For a ProYStick... Yes!!!

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
Duly noted!

Jim likes The Bigger Stick. [emoji4]

I like my normal stick thank you very much. In fact I dropped my big stick on some poor Aussie blokes head [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
That sort if statement asks more questions than it gives information. :?:

:laugh:

Ya know, I have responded to this post at least a half dozen times already. But every time I've gone to hit reply all I hear in the background is....."Reeeeeepoooorted!!" [emoji38][emoji88][emoji316]. So I have posted this nonsense to get it out of my system....I feel better....I think.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Ya know, I have responded to this post at least a half dozen times already. But every time I've gone to hit reply all I hear in the background is....."Reeeeeepoooorted!!" [emoji38][emoji88][emoji316]. So I have posted this nonsense to get it out of my system....I feel better....I think.

Chicken.

KIDDING!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread