Problem with indulgence switch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tread1

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2009
Lakewood, Ohio, United States
I received my titanium indulgence last week and it looks awesome.BUT I am having a problem with the switch unit,I can't just push it down I have to push it down and "wiggle" my thumb for it to make contact.Has anyone else had this problem?I can live with it for a while but I would love to have it work as just a "push" switch instead of a "push and wiggle" switch.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I received my titanium indulgence last week and it looks awesome.BUT I am having a problem with the switch unit,I can't just push it down I have to push it down and "wiggle" my thumb for it to make contact.Has anyone else had this problem?I can live with it for a while but I would love to have it work as just a "push" switch instead of a "push and wiggle" switch.

hiya Tread1

this is a Customer service issue -

I would like you to send to mud

eastmallcs@gmail.com

your order number in the subject line

your real name and your forum name

then state your issue clearly and simply please.

and I am sure he will try to help you

he is a nice guy, -- ask nice --

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Thanks Di,I have already sent a message thru the website.:) I was hoping someone else had this problem and had found a quick fix.This is the only PV I have now and I would hate to go back to analogs while this one is being fixed/replaced.

I dont think I have heard of this problem before,

but you never know,

we have some really clever peeps here on our forum,

someone may come up with a quick fix for you,

and mud is a smart .... ooops, I mean cookie - hahahah

he may come up with something for you - hahhaahahah
:evil:

( aaaaaaaaaaaw, Rick, --
you know I luvzzz you muchly -- really, hahahahahah
:wub: )

Last edited:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Thanks Di,I have already sent a message thru the website.:) I was hoping someone else had this problem and had found a quick fix.This is the only PV I have now and I would hate to go back to analogs while this one is being fixed/replaced.

I said this one please -- Tread1

cos the web one is not working properly --

eastmallcs@gmail.com

your order number in the subject line

your real name and your forum name

then state your issue clearly and simply please.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Thanks Di,I saw muds post about the new email he made this morning and I thought the website one was ok to use,but I sent it to the @gmail address too now, if the site one does work Mud can read my problems twice :D

OMG

poor baby :(

he will have too many emails to read,

he will go crosseyed
and not be able to find his - eeeer -- Indulgence to vape -- :shock:

I will have to go over there and
grope around
and help him to find it !! hahahahaha :evil: :evil: :evil: :shock: :shock: 8-o 8-o

sperex

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
My titanium switch is also a bit vague, possibly a dodgy batch or assembler. I'm thinking latter, because the bottom internal connector on the switch unit seems to have been mashed in sideways at the end, (like when you get a nail 90% in then screw up the last hit and bend it sideways).

But it works well enough for me, so I don't really care enough to chase it :)

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
The reason you have not had a respnse after sending through the contact us page, is because the note next to it, states that is it not working, and that eastmallcs@gmail.com has been in use for the past approx 5 months. Sorry about that, we'll be back on that very soon.
thanks, and I responded to your email sent to eastmallcs@gmail.com today.

rick
My Indulgence switch is pretty much shot too. With the 6V extended cup and using a multimeter, I can only wiggle the switch around to get around 3V output. I tried emailing customer support through the website, but never received a response... :(

katking

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
www.katking.com

I am having the same problem, but I bought mine from Chad at ecigsupply.com:confused: Wiggle worked for a bit, but now it is DEAD. I have tried:

1. Maybe a problem with the batteries so I purchased new batteries. No help.
2. So, I purchased new atomizers. Just received them and again, no help.
3. Maybe needed Noalox, so bought that. No help.

So I know it is the switch.

Last edited:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I am having the same problem, but I bought mine from Chad at ecigsupply.com:confused: Wiggle worked for a bit, but now it is DEAD. I have tried:

Hi, katking

contact -- Chad at ecigsupply

as a seller -- he should have some sort of warranty
and Customer Service in place for you. :vapor:

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
thats why you should only buy from eastmall, every vendor has issues with products going faulty, it just happens but the most important part is how the company you bought form handles those situations.

I dont care that a product dies or goes faulty when i know the company will stand behind what they sell. A good company is in the business of selling good products but we all know some things go bad. The good thing is, if you buy it form eastmall and if it dies, stops working or is faulty, they will fix the issue every time. You can rest assured about that.

dskarpus

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2009
Manhattan Upper West Side
BK - DITTO

Ditto.jpg

goochkc

Mar 8, 2010
Kansas City, MO

The switch went bad on the indulgence that I got from esigsupply after 30 days. I sent Chad an email, he called me on the phone, had me send my indulgence back, and in about a week sent it back to me with a new switch. I still don't know exactly what the warranty is on an indulgence purchased from esigsupply, but they definitely honor it.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
The switch went bad on the indulgence that I got from esigsupply after 30 days. I sent Chad an email, he called me on the phone, had me send my indulgence back, and in about a week sent it back to me with a new switch. I still don't know exactly what the warranty is on an indulgence purchased from esigsupply, but they definitely honor it.

there ya go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread