Problem with my Prodigy V2 and my Protege

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishman7

Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
FT. LAUDERDALE FL
i have a real problem now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
about 30 minutes ago the mail lady dropped off my package with my New Prodigy V2 and my new Protege well i pulled a stupid move and i didnt order the 801 adapters for the so for now the Prodigy is sporting a 901 atty and the protege is hosting a off brand adapter with a cartomizer :thumbs:

well anyhow here is my problem i had some precharged batteries so i loaded both units up cleaned the atty's and primer dripped the set

and wouldnt you know damn it i cant keep either one out of my mouth im sitting here vaping both units one after the other 8-o

HELP i cant quit !!!!!!!!8-o

Last edited:

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Thats just an awsome problem Fish Ill take the Protege off your hands if it becomes to serious my Prodigy should be here tomorrow..
i hvae a real problem now about 30 minutes ago the mail lady dropped off my package with my New Prodigy V2 and my new Protege well i pulled a stupid move and i didnt order the 801 adapters for the so for now the Prodigy is sporting a 901 atty and the protege is hosting a off brand adapter with a cartomizer :thumbs:

well anyhow here is my problem i had some precharged batteries so i loaded both units up cleaned the atty's and primer dripped the set

and wouldnt you know damn it i cant keep either one out of my mouth im sitting here vaping both units one after the other 8-o

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
No luck today and only tracking shows left sorting on the 13th now was shipped on the 11th. Have no fingernails left, attacked the postman today when I seen him had to pull a gun on me so I had to explain how bad I need my new toy.
Hey mate!

Did you get yours? Can't wait to get home and check my mail... Tracking is still stuck though

BrockJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2009
Dallas, Texas
i have a real problem now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
about 30 minutes ago the mail lady dropped off my package with my New Prodigy V2 and my new Protege well i pulled a stupid move and i didnt order the 801 adapters for the so for now the Prodigy is sporting a 901 atty and the protege is hosting a off brand adapter with a cartomizer :thumbs:

The biggest problem people have with these machines are related to the 901 attys. Just don't overtighten or it'll cut the insulator out of the atty and short the unit / atomizer.

Other than that, sounds like you're in heaven :thumbs:

LEOVAN83

Jul 28, 2009
Hey guys, for some reason, I'm not allowed to start an actual thread... I have been starting threads with no problems in the past, so I dunno what's wrong.

Anyway, I have a question:

I just received my V2 and I want to know what atomizer came with it (so I can order more). I see 2 options and they both look like mine, and when I made the order, I specified the pen style adaptor/atomizer.

1) RN4072
2) DSE801

I just need to know, officially, which of the ones above was sent (or has been sent with the V2's on pen style adaptors) so I can be sure I order the right ones.

Thanks!

Ladycats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Western North Carolina
Hey guys, for some reason, I'm not allowed to start an actual thread... I have been starting threads with no problems in the past, so I dunno what's wrong.

I just received my V2 and I want to know what atomizer came with it (so I can order more). I see 2 options and they both look like mine, and when I made the order, I specified the pen style adaptor/atomizer.

1) RN4072
2) DSE801

I just need to know, officially, which of the ones above was sent (or has been sent with the V2's on pen style adaptors) so I can be sure I order the right ones.

Thanks!

RN4072 low bridge
DSE801 high bridge

I believe they all (the 801s) shipped with the DSE ... but either will work, just a matter of preference ....

The_janty_Misfit

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
New York City
You need to know which atomizer fits on the prodigy you ordered and received so you can order more?

You could check your sales receipt/packing list and read the info from there. You could check your online transactions with puresmoker if you liked or, unless I completely misread what you wrote, you could always check which atomizer fits your unit by trial and error using the atomizers you have around....

1) RN4072
2) DSE801

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread