Problems with evods and pro tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beerbrah

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
San Antonio, TX
I wish I knew. Nearly everyone raves about evods but they are by far the worst things I have EVER tried. Leak like crazy again and again. Changed heads but still useless. Have a Protank but have not tried it yet. Interestingly I do fine with t3's.

I only tried T3's for a short period, so I don't have alot of experience with them, but mine was always leaking/gurgling. Been using an evod off and on for a month, then solid for a month and just now it is starting to gurgle. Never had problems with it before now, but I have dropped it numerous times and the mouthpiece is starting to crack so that may be part of the problem.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I am missing the smaller o-ring on the evod base, probably another part of my problem :)

Last edited:

TyEllen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2013
Grand Rapids
So me being ballsy, in my spinner an evod was just gurgling, I take it off the batt and I see liquid on the head. I taste it and its water with a hint of buttery nipple. None of the burning or numbing feeling from juice just a non alcoholic version of a delicious shot. I'm thinking all my equipment is working well at this point. Cross my fingers at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread