Problems with Vapor 4 Life, but Chad took care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sherid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2008
USA
The biggest problem with V4Life is that even if they get your order right, their product still sucks.

Do yourself a HUGE favor and look elsewhere for better juices and hardware

AGAIN, your opinion rather than reality. I love Vapor4Life's products and their services. If you don't like them, don't buy from them. Let others decide for themselves.

mi528hz

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2010
Reno
AGAIN, your opinion rather than reality. I love Vapor4Life's products and their services. If you don't like them, don't buy from them. Let others decide for themselves.

How can others properly decide for themselves, if they don't hear the good with the bad?
Taste is an opinion but for what it is worth, Freedomsmokeusa has got them skunked on flavor.
Freedomsmokes customer care is, well, unbelievable at times!

I encourage people to take a look at my previous posts to see what kind of person I am and, that I am not just here to complain.

Last edited:

MsOceanCity

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2009
New Jersey
How can others properly decide for themselves, if they don't hear the good with the bad?
Taste is an opinion but for what it is worth, Freedomsmokeusa has got them skunked on flavor.
Freedomsmokes customer care is, well, unbelievable at times!

That's kind of an unfair statement because no company that sells juice has a magic ingredient that is going to make every single one of their juices palatable to everyone who trys it, right? It seems like most folks who have the time and money to sample the entire inventory of a single vendor, only end up really liking a select few juices and it's impossible to predict who's gonna like what. So, just let people go through the learning process and come to their own conclusions.

keyzygirl

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Key West,Fl.
Maybe they have a reason for bashing,but its uncalled for.Let everyone decide for themselves.Bashing any company is just wrong and rude.There are plenty of suppliers to pick from,use whoever you want.V4L has a good reputation and the customers who use them,love them.Again use whoever you want.

Remember,you can read someones previous posts and see what type of person they are.Some people just like to complain.

Last edited:

mi528hz

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2010
Reno
That's kind of an unfair statement because no company that sells juice has a magic ingredient that is going to make every single one of their juices palatable to everyone who trys it, right? It seems like most folks who have the time and money to sample the entire inventory of a single vendor, only end up really liking a select few juices and it's impossible to predict who's gonna like what. So, just let people go through the learning process and come to their own conclusions.

And how is it unfair? I must be missing something. I have tried 5 suppliers in my short time vaping. Freedomsmoke and Janty have had the best customer service. V4L has had the worst. That is my review. As far as flavor or taste of a suppliers juice Freedomsmoke has the best. These are my opinions, my reviews. Take it as you will but, I am not trying to bash V4L. They just did not make me a happy customer. This is for people who want peoples true opinion. Some People come to discussion boards (more importantly supplier review board) to skip that part of the learning process ie...The expensive part(folks who have the time and money to sample the entire inventory of a single vendor). Who are we to deny them this opportunity to my true opinion, be it positive or negative?

MsOceanCity

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2009
New Jersey
And how is it unfair? I must be missing something. I have tried 5 suppliers in my short time vaping. Freedomsmoke and Janty have had the best customer service. V4L has had the worst. That is my review. As far as flavor or taste of a suppliers juice Freedomsmoke has the best. These are my opinions, my reviews. Take it as you will but, I am not trying to bash V4L. They just did not make me a happy customer. This is for people who want peoples true opinion. Some People come to discussion boards (more importantly supplier review board) to skip that part of the learning process ie...The expensive part(folks who have the time and money to sample the entire inventory of a single vendor). Who are we to deny them this opportunity to my true opinion, be it positive or negative?

As long as you're not trying to say your opinion is the right one and that everyone should steer clear of a particular vendor, just because you had an issue with them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread