Status
Not open for further replies.

Casey@PS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2009
Nashvegas
www.OurSongForever.com
Looking good for tomorrow kids. A few came in today (like less than 10), so they'll be heading out tonight :) We also have a backlog of Proteges at the moment, and those switches are due in tomorrow as well, so it's going to be insane in here for the next few days (and already has been so far this week). Going to be getting about 250 pre-orders out along with the regular juice/atty/Ace orders over the next 2 days. Stick with us, guys. We're moving.

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
I am order number 25897. I am a Noobie and I can not wait to get the V2. I ordered mine on the 23rd of Jan. I was bummed that my first model was on back order for 2 weeks but from what I hear it will be worth the wait. I CAN'T WAIT TO GET OFF OF THESE CHEMICAL FILLED ANALOGS!!! I am also so excited for not having a cough for 80% of the year.

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
I am order number 25897. I am a Noobie and I can not wait to get the V2. I ordered mine on the 23rd of Jan. I was bummed that my first model was on back order for 2 weeks but from what I hear it will be worth the wait. I CAN'T WAIT TO GET OFF OF THESE CHEMICAL FILLED ANALOGS!!! I am also so excited for not having a cough for 80% of the year.

Don't be like me and smoke an entire pack of analogs while waiting for the mailman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread