Prodigy v3 and tv kretek

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonmcfatty

Jul 8, 2010
utah
I started vaping about two months ago. I started out with a joye 510 from cignot and i really liked it but I decided I wanted something a little better that I can use while watching tv or whatever.

Prodigy V3-Anyway I ordered the full kit from puresmoker and recieved it three days after I put in my order. After using it for a few days I really like it but... there are a few things I don't much care for. i'm not a fan of the bead blasted stainless steel, if anyone paintballs it looks exactly like a stainless automag body, pretty ugly. Also I noticed what looks like pitting or some sort of imperfection on the locking mechanism that doesn't look very good. I like the bottom switch (i have the stock spring) and i find that it is more comfortable than the button on the manual 510 batteries. Another thing I don't much care for is that the plastic carts i have been using with it are actually melting which can give it a really bad burning plastic taste, i think they should tell you that its not ok to use a plastic cart or include a metal one. its actually not as big as I had expected it to be or as heavy, the batteries and chargers that were included with the kit appear to be quality. I appreciate that it came with a wall and car charger.

TV KReTEK- I ordered the kretek liquid for tasty vapor about a month ago. The first week it was awful, absolutely disgusting. The second week it was ok. After that it started to taste pretty good, not exactly like cloves but close enough to keep me happy. It has a bit of a cinnamon aftertaste in my opinion. BUT... I really really like it at 6 volts, i think it brings out the clove flavor a lot more and you can really feel a numbing sensation after taking a long drag, which i rarely got with my 510. I will probably buy it again if i'm not sick of it after five ounces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread