Products and Updates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jas4:14

Dec 29, 2009
MI
Drew..

What happened to Cafe Macchiato HV?

It's my all time fave & the only flavor I've found that is strong enough to totally curb the analog urge.

Been checking the store for weeks/months... while rationing my very last Nhaler 30ml bottle. It would be my all day everyday main vape IF I could get more.

(yeah I tried another vendor's while waiting... it is NOT anything like yours in taste.. and I'm apparently allergic to it anyway - mega throat itch reaction.)

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
The REGUALTOR
A new device by Nhaler.com to bring you back to 5v vaping!

Will take your 6v or higher device and turn it into 5v regulated power. Can be used with two 3v batteries or two 3.7v batteries and will deliver conditioned 5v power, maintaining a steady 5v under load. We strongly recommend you use this product with protected batteries or a protected device. The Regulator is the size of a cartomizer. The Regulator will produce heat under heavy use. Uses a proprietary 510 connector.

Nhaler.com | The REGULATOR
_MG_4267.jpg

Anodized Aluminum Drip Tips
Now you can drip without removing your tip!

We just received a shipment of these new Anodized Aluminum Drip Tips!!!! They come in 11 different colors and are only $5! Be sure to check them out today!

Nhaler.com | Anodized Aluminum Drip Tips
_MG_4279.jpg

The Meucci Moochie
Our new cue-stick mod at Nhaler.com!!

Cue Maker's Hall of Famer, Bob Meucci with 47 years as the premier custom cue maker, who is recognized worldwide for revolutionary designs and technology in the billiard industry, has decided to partner with Nhaler.com to manufacture exclusive designed electronic personal vaporizers.

The Meucci Moochie works with 3.7v 18650 LiMN or IMR High Drain batteries, 3.7v 17670 Protected batteries, and two (2) LiFePO4 batteries for 6v vaping. This product does not work with 18650 AW Protected batteries.

The Meucci Moochie
_MG_4253.jpg

Universal USB Car Charger
Now charge everything you've got on the go!!

These are 2amp chargers that will run any passthrough and charge any product with USB capabilities. Only $14 Check them out guys!

Nhaler.com | Universal USB Car Charger
_MG_4249.jpg

Four N ew Twisted Drip Tip Colors
Have you tried these out yet??

We got four new Twisted Drip Tip colors in over this past week... have you guys given them a look??

Nhaler.com | Colored and Twisted 510/901 Drip Tips
_MG_4246.jpg

BababooeyHTJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2010
Hartford
Hi,
Yes they do come standard and they are 510 style connectors ....They are not adjustable but I will have the adjustable ones next week I hope for around $33 dollars...Dont forget SAVEinNJ coupon code for 10% off....Thanks
Drew

You sir, are the man. An adjustable model would be just perfect. I can't wait.

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
The Janty Stick
Vape in style!

We're proud announce that we are now carrying The Janty Stick and for only $38!!

An affordable modular vaporizer that gives you more control with its manually operated push button, comes in a sleek and stealth design that will certainly impress. Excellent vapor production with innovative functions include: usage and charging capability active simultaneously via USB port.

Nhaler.com | The Janty Stick
_MG_4348.jpg

IMR 10440 350mAh 3.7v Batteries
For use with The Janty Stick

Be sure to check out our 350mAh 10440 Batteries! They're selling for ONLY $5!!!!!!!!

Nhaler.com | Batteries for Mods
_MG_4352.jpg

The Janty Stick 510 Adapter
For use with The Jany Stick

This is an adapter to make your Janty stick work with 510 atomizers and we're selling it for the low price of $9!

The Janty Stick 510 Adapter
_MG_4367.jpg

Pelican Carrying Case
For all of your devices!

This universal carrying case can be used to store any of our devices and comes with a customizable foam that you can cut to fit your mod or e-Cig! This product is water resistant, crushproof, dust proof featuring stainless steel hardware and has a double liner for extra protection that doubles as an o-ring seal.

Nhaler.com | Pelican Carrying Case
_MG_4373.jpg

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
New 510 Mega LOW RESISTANCE Cartomizers at 2.0 ohms...They hold slightly over 1ml of liquid...
These can be used with normal Ecig batteries without overstressing them...They also work with ALL wetboxes whether they are modified or not and produce a MASSIVE amount of vapor without getting too hot... After testing several different cartos iwth different ohm ratings, these seem to be the best for lasting vapor production, with greatly reduced risk of burning your filler...Check em out...

NEW 510 Mega Low Resistance Cartomizers

Blanks only Unglued Soft tip for easy filling...In Black and Stainless Steel!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread