Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren E. Justice

May 12, 2015
California
vaping has come a LONG way since I started. This was when "SAFE CIG" was going out of business and I was very disappointed because I thought their product was good. Everything was good from them and then the owner got married and it seemed to be overnight that they stopped shipping efficiently and in a timely way. Then they stopped having trouble stocking their product and things were hard to get and waiting times were very long.
I won't commit libel and say that the fall of SAFE CIG had anything to do with the marriage of the owner and I will say also that it may not be a cause and effect relationship concerning the sudden poor service and the fast decline of their products and I will say that I have been married three times and I KNOW that marriage sometimes takes everything from a man and a woman and they forget what they have to do to make their lives successful.

I will also say that they progress in the field of e smoking has opened up wide enough that the products are pretty good AND there is NO excuse for some of the trash that is being sold and NO excuse for coils that burn out in two days and really NO excuse that someone has not solved that problem completely. Perhaps someone has and I am simply not aware of it and I am watching two people-- two men who once ran a reputable business get greedy and they are now selling crap and not warning us first. They used to KNOW what was good and what was bad and now they don't say.
I bought a Kangertech "Subox mini" and it leaked from the first day.
They gave me a piece of crap as a replacement and gave me the tank from the Kangertech package that I had already said leaked. I have tried over and over to work with them over this and they offer excuse after exuse-- telling me to put less fluid in the tank and set it on its side and turn it upside down..adinfinitum... at one time they would have given me a brand new one at the first mention of a problem.
They are good men and still I know they are good people that are blind with greed. They will not be the last and God knows they were not the first.

I am going to talk with them just as openly as I am talking here and then I am going to walk out of their shop and never return. THAT is what has to be done when a company goes bad.. or goes crooked..
IF we will all NOT TOLERATE fraud and will not believe signs that say: no replacements no returns.
I will tell you that this kind of thing is something that you can take to small claims and the judge will tell them that they cannot do this and get away with it.
IF it is a fluid or if a unit has been tampered with or abused-- of course a company should not have to replace it.

I just know that if ALL of us do not stand up to these people who want to sell us products that are poorly designed or have inherent flaws-- and refuse to accept things like "no replacements and No returns" we will allow this industry to become like the tobacco companies and they will stab the consumer in the back!

If you bought a car and it did not run on the second day... there are laws that protect the consumer. There are laws that will protect us to if enough of us fight these people who want to make fast money.

IF they make a good unit that does not leak and does not burn up coils at the rate of one every three tanks full of fluid.. I will buy and as will hundreds-- thousands.

STand up for what is right!

Warren E. Justice

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Sorry, I got 1/2 way through the Op post and ran out of Cheese and Crackers o_O

4ee8b301f08dds841086.jpg

:lol:

Reactions: Ryedan