Not open for further replies.

blackwater

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
NH
www.blackwatersound.com
Proteus # 13 ordered and paid for; Thanks Arielle and Snork for reminding me, otherwise I would've missed it.
If anybody has a Penelope for sale please let me know or I won't be able to vape. Have been smoking (chain-smoking rather) again, time to stop.

I've been smoking like crazy too. So happy to quit again with a new GG product.

Reactions: imeothanasis

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
I can free one of mine reserved Proteus-numbers.
# 799 is now free to other

Hi Runju,

number 799 is now free.

if not too late - and I think it's not :) - could you please free 780

possible life-changing-events, can't guarantee if I need it once it's available.

But thanks, and I'm sure I'm gonna get a VIR one day after all...

Hi woita, sure.

Number 780 is now free.

:)

dear imeo,

can you please change my vendor from gg store to skysmoker?
my number is #756 (Stephan Ansorge).
how can i confirm?
kind regards from berlin

Vendor for number 756 has been changed to SKYSMOKER.

Fesso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I don;t mean to pest but I think maybe my earlier post was missed....
Is there some kind of priority list for folks who have high numbers, I tried to read back in the thread for this info but I couldn't find the answer...

Last edited:

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
I would change my #860 to #26 if its still available and seller to gg-store please:)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G925F mit Tapatalk

Hi Chilla09,

I was absent these days, the number 26 was sent to GG-STORE, it is already sold and shipped (I received a notification from them).

Hello Ariel,

Is there any serial number without a confirmed pre-order? I would have one of these Proteus. My number is #760 in the list. So if there is a chance to get a serial number under 700, please switch mine and let me know.

I have seen on the list, that #132 is free. I would take this number, if it's true. #132 would be great. Seller is according to imeos post on fb bitfumo.

Best regards

if the 132 is free then you can have it Black. If not,please check this announsment:

Imeo official announcements

Hello Ariel,
I would take the 132. I've written an email to bitfumo. Please change my order from 760 to 132. Thanks and best regards.

Hi Black,

Number 132 is now reserved to Blackdriver, seller: BITFUMO.

Number 760 is now free.

Dear Imeo and all,

Is it available to reserve a serial now? I would like to take #880 if possible. Many Thanks!

Hi HAmziZhai,

the number 880 is already reserved to Martino, I reserved for you the number 881, with assigned seller BitFumo.

Please let me know if that number and seller are fine for you, anyway, you can check the available numbers by copying and paste the following link:

Code:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18uzmqk0hfQT9i15GXZg2GB_u57FOuI7nc6cDksatfkg/edit#gid=0&fvid=632048230

Can I reserve 852 if im not too late :)

Hi Danana,

Number 852 is now reserved to Danana, seller: GG-STORE.

I bought Proteus reserved with a high number.
Ariel, the serial number doesn't really matter to me.
GG store: Just send me a Proteus unclaimed number.
My number was 536.

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

Hi Sad,

so, do you want me to mark as available the serial number 536?

Hi Ariel,
I was going to wait for the batch that contained my original choice of 1743 to match my JGG but I am afraid I can't wait and have changed my mind. I would like to get in on the first 700 please. I will take any number that is free from any vender that ships to Canada. Is there anything I have to do or is that request all I need to do?
Thanks!

I think any of the seller can ship to Canada, perhaps your best option is Future mod Shop (USA based GG seller), so you can buy it from them as preorder

futuremodshop . com/product/proteus/

(please remove the spaces at the URL)

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
I don;t mean to pest but I think maybe my earlier post was missed....
Is there some kind of priority list for folks who have high numbers, I tried to read back in the thread for this info but I couldn't find the answer...

I was writing a reply :)

---
I think any of the seller can ship to Canada, perhaps your best option is Future Mod Shop (USA based GG seller), so you can buy it from them as preorder

futuremodshop . com/product/proteus/

(please remove the spaces at the URL)
---

Anyway, I assigned you the number 21 of the "Priority List" to get a lower number if available (not claimed serial numbers).

Fesso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks Ariel for all your hours spent trying to keep us all happy. I am not sure I understand how the Priority list works.... do I keep watching this thread to find out about unclaimed numbers and then post again or do I get assigned a serial number automatically? And yes that makes sense that I would order from futuremodshop....
Cheers

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Thanks Ariel for all your hours spent trying to keep us all happy. I am not sure I understand how the Priority list works.... do I keep watching this thread to find out about unclaimed numbers and then post again or do I get assigned a serial number automatically? And yes that makes sense that I would order from futuremodshop....
Cheers

The current assigned seller for your reserved number is GG-Store (they ship to Canada too).

The idea is the following:

For the ones that are in the Priority List and already have numbers under 700, the sellers will send a lower serial number (unclaimed), in case there is one available, respecting the order of the Priority List.

For the ones that have a serial number higher than 700 and are in the Priority List, the sellers will give them the opportunity to buy a Proteus from the first batch, if there are unclaimed numbers, respecting the order of the Priority List.

The current Priority List for GG-Store is (nickname - serial number):

Goldengeek 443
ksaipas 441
Otello 651
blue_godz 671
Charles Earl 751
Tobias Schraner 785
Fesso 1743

That would be ideal, but as you can notice, the simple schema of reserving a serial number and selecting the seller could be very complicated (logistics), then if you add the logistics that implies the "Priority List", the things could get very messy.

:D

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Ariel-
A lot has been going on with the serial numbers. I don't want to make it any harder than it already is with everyone asking either for a certain number or a lower number.

I already paid for Proteus and told GG-Store that my number was 536.

All I was saying was to keep it simple.
If GG-Store has any extra serials left from the batch they are sending out, they could send one my way since I already paid.
It doesn't have to be 536.

Should I email GG-Store or do I just let you know?

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

breminator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2014
Duisburg, Germany
So if my seller is skysmoker i have only the chance to get one of the lower numbers that were reserved for skysmoker right?So if i want to have a chance for one of the numbers of the GG-Store or FMS do i have to change my seller?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G925F mit Tapatalk

i would recommend to be online today at 8pm at the gg-store and try to catch one of the free numbers, that will be sold this evening. if you get one, you can ask ariel to free your old number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread