Status
Not open for further replies.

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
My old screen name was FA-Q, serial #884. I changed it because some one created an online juice shop using FA-Q in the name. The admins thought I was a unregistered vendor but I have no connection to the shop. To avoid confusion, I changed my screen name to hobbes4. Can you update the list?

Of course, I just updated the list :)

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
For those looking for a number lower than 700 and want to be on the first batch. My advice to you is this:

There is a secondary lower priority list I think. Ariel can clarify as I'm not sure if it still exists.
Other than that, the Pre orders have already begun for buying Proteus under 700. Everyone on the list has a certain amount of time to get their orders in.
It is my opinion that not everyone on the list will have paid for their Reserved Proteus and the time will come when the numbers NOT PAID FOR will be given to the lower priority list or first come first served. I'm not sure how that one will play out. Again, Ariel can clarify.

I would be really impressed if all Proteus numbers are paid for by the reserved list.

So stay vigilant, and watch this thread everyday!!!

Numbers are coming and going. As an Example, Somebody might have 2 reserved and realized that they can only afford 1. Suddenly Ariel announces that a number under 700 is now free. You gotta be quick and tell Ariel you want that particular number if it's free.

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

Tocotronic

Jul 9, 2015
Hi Michael,
the lower number available at the moment is 793, would you like to reserve it?
Hi Michael,
the lower number available at the moment is 793, would you like to reserve it?

Hi Ariel, thx for Information. Than i will watch out if there is someone who don't want to have his one.

If i understood it right the Numbers will be published here ?

Regards

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
I think # 690 is not in Germany. Am i right ?

No, it wasn't :(

But I'm sure there will be lower numbers available, we just have to wait one week after the preorders of each bach that Imeo sends to the sellers.

Number 785 is now free.

Number 690 is now reserved to Tobias Schraner, seller GG-STORE.

Corona Doble

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2013
Paris, France
I'll be absent friday, saturday and part of the sunday, I'll go to a place with no Internet access (cabins at the jungle), so I'll update all the request when coming back the sunday, in the order in which are posted.

:)

your request for 3 days off is accepted

:matrix:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread