Proteus serial list

Status
Not open for further replies.

vodja

Nov 24, 2014
Trieste, Italy
Hi guys!

All numbers between 1 and 700 that have chosen BITFUMO as a reseller should contact me to finalize the ' purchase within three (3) days!

Please write on: thegoldengreekinfo@gmail.com
And write your number of reserved proteus in SUBJECT field.

Thank you all!

P.S. @Ariel_MX Please change the number 560 from ESG to BITFUMO. Thank you! :)
(He asked me on italian forum to make this change, look the attachment)
Schermata 2016-05-09 alle 15.10.40.png

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Dear Ariel,
I hate to change my mind, but when - few days ago - I moved my 3 reservations to the GG-Store I didn't realize Gino was in the game, too.
I don't want to lack of respect to GG-Store - BTW I always got a fantastic service from them - but Gino is located in Rome like me and I think it'd be wrong not to support the local GG seller, too.
Soooooooo, I'd confirm # 565 with GG-Store and I'd move 578 and 651 to Gino shop.

Thanks, and sorry for the extra work ;-)

Done !

:)

Oh, no problem, you're welcome.

Hi guys!

All numbers between 1 and 700 that have chosen BITFUMO as a reseller should contact me to finalize the ' purchase within three (3) days!

Thank you all!

(He asked me on italian forum to make this change, look the attachment) View attachment 552491

Number 560 has been changed to BitFumo.

You're welcome :)

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Ariel , can you change my serial number to 26 thats free in GG store ?
many thanks friend

Sorry, Oilver, I think that number is reserved for the "Lower serial number interest list" :(

Runju asked me too for that number.

I just want to be fair with the guys that are in the list and have been waiting to get a lower serial number.

Anyway, Imeo has the last word, but do not worry, for sure there will be lower serial numbers available, just tell you seller that if possible to take you into account, in case there is a lower serial number available.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
if you are in the priority list then you are ok Lo Zio. If not, ask Ariel to put you there.

I asked my sellers to keep 5 of the lowest serials that will not be bought from the customers in the list, so customers on the priority list can buy those unclaimed serials

olivier92200

Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
France
Sorry, Oilver, I think that number is reserved for the "Lower serial number interest list" :(

Runju asked me too for that number.

I just want to be fair with the guys that are in the list and have been waiting to get a lower serial number.

Anyway, Imeo has the last word, but do not worry, for sure there will be lower serial numbers available, just tell you seller that if possible to take you into account, in case there is a lower serial number available.
Many thanks Ariel, i understand. I'll do that;)
Could you change on the google doc the seller for mine please it's GGSTORE until BITFUMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: imeothanasis

Frillo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2013
Roma
;)
Hi guys!

Thank you all!

(He asked me on italian forum to make this change, look the attachment) View attachment 552491

Ho mandato un sms ad Alessandro per confermare il mio ;)

Reactions: vodja

LucidAce

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2012
right about here, USA
Just talk to Jes if you want to buy from USA or change your seller if you like Black. Jes runs preorders for his serials right now, so you can place your preorder with Jes.
Yep. He PM'd me yesterday to let me know preorders were open and also confirmed that he'll be sending along some Ti wire with each preorder! [emoji106]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread