Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 2.41.24 AM.png

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
provape is coming back !? View attachment 759687
They probably just sold the name to someone else
vaping Greek said they sold the web address.
Interesting! I know that Zen (House of Hybrids) had been very interested in purchasing Provape, but the deal fell through because his investor group was concerned about the FDA Deeming Regulations and the uncertainy of the future of vaping made the purchase risky.

The original owners of Provape had already decided to retire. It's a shame they couldn't find a buyer, because they had just made a brand new state of the art factory.

Last edited:

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
ProVape closed in February of last year and looking at some basic Whois History it looks like provape.com changed registrars and hosters June 21st of last year and again on December 16th of last year. They are also using the third party "Domains By Proxy, LLC" as the company of record, so it's impossible to know who actually owns it now. Based on the grammar used it "sounds" like a Chinese company bought it. I really HOPE they aren't planning on releasing junk mods under the ProVape brand but if a site pops up there selling "New Provaris", I would strongly suggest more research before purchasing.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I was thinking the same thing. Whomever owns it now misspelled "beautiful". Not to mention the grammar issue. Doesn't sound like the "real" ProVape to me.

Based on the grammar used it "sounds" like a Chinese company bought it. I really HOPE they aren't planning on releasing junk mods under the ProVape brand but if a site pops up there selling "New Provaris", I would strongly suggest more research before purchasing.
I'm skeptical as well. The misspelling and grammer issues suggest a Chinese origin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread