Provape processing time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malarky

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2013
Nibiru (Planet X)
Just wondering, someone posted that they ordered a provari last Friday and it shipped out Tuesday morning. I ordered mine on Monday morning and it is still in processing and I don't see it shipping out today. Why is their processing time soooooo long? It's just a mod. Throw that thing in a box and get it out the door. I dropped well over $200+ on it. I would expect the processing and shipping to be a little smoother.

batt04

May 11, 2013
United States
Just wondering, someone posted that they ordered a provari last Friday and it shipped out Tuesday morning. I ordered mine on Monday morning and it is still in processing and I don't see it shipping out today. Why is their processing time soooooo long? It's just a mod. Throw that thing in a box and get it out the door. I dropped well over $200+ on it. I would expect the processing and shipping to be a little smoother.

I ordered mine last Friday May 10th. I was notified of shipment on Tues and received it on Thursday May 16th.

El_tecolote

Moved On
Apr 10, 2013

Drop them a note...they are usually very receptive to requests.

retrox

Flavor Chaser
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2013
NC, USA
It's just a mod. Throw that thing in a box and get it out the door.

:laugh:

I'm sorry, I know the waiting is the worst part. I had to wait nearly two weeks for mine. If you didn't order a blem, your Provari will be assembled and subjected to rigorous quality standards before they "throw it in a box". For instant gratification, I would recommend one of the many mass-produced Chinese mods, some of which are surprisingly well-made for the cost and could be in your hand inside of three or four days.

Of course, the Provari is neither mass-produced nor Chinese. Processing time comes with the territory.

Hopefully it will prove worth the wait for you.

unclestu

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2013
ALLENHURST, NJ, USA
I ortdered my Provari and it arrived with all of the other items I ordered from Provape sooner thaan their posted processing time to ship. They even had the juice I ordered in the same box /shipment. I think the time from when I ordered to when I was vaping it was 3 or 4 days. I thought that was fast.
Good luck when it arrives you will love it

Stu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread