Provari 3.0?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRusackas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2013
San Diego, CA
Ask not what the ProVape can do for you. Ask what you can do for the ProVape.

KFJ

"I pledge allegiance to the price,
Of the United States of Provari,
And to the quality for which it stands.
One nation, other mods, somewhat divisible,
With vapery, and juices, for All."

Last edited:

beanpusher

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2013
South San Diego, CA United States
getting your wattage is an easy math equation depending on your voltage and resistance. its the same as turning up your voltage. ex 3.7 v and a 2 ohm equals 1.85 amps multiply that to the voltage and get 6.845 watts.

i think an amp limitation of 5a would be better that variable watts. they just up graded to 3.5 with ver 2.5 provape stands where they do for a reason. solid, reliable, simple, performance and quality not to mention american made. new mods maybe in the future with evolvs dna 20

gmaffPappy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2012
Adrift at Wolf 359
I absolutely love my ProVari's. There's only few things I'd like to see changed:
- One, the PCB's footprint. The board is really big when compared to the DNA's.
- Two, the screen. It's not as cool as the DNA's and is one of reasons the board's footprint is so big.
- And the third thing I'd like to see changed on the ProVari is........add spare solder points to the board so Modders can more easily do what they love to do.

I love the functionality of the board. The single button interface is really nice for modding (fewer buttons to work with.) It's just too big to get into a really small and sleek package. It's slightly bigger than the interior of ProVari's tube....by design. I know it's small, but it's footprint has an area of 3.9 square inches when the DNA's is 2.5 square inches when the screen is folded over the board.

My :2c:

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
I sometimes wonder if the nice people at Provape read these threads?
thinking_animated_smiley_emoticon.jpg

Katdavar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2012
Greensburg, PA
I made it about half way through this thread and I have to comment on my provari experience. Frist off I have to say I am hard on everything I own and I am known for braking things. I have killed almost every type of bike, car, truck, and power tool. I work construction for a living. I got my provari used off the ecf classifieds almost a year and a half ago. It is on the job sight with me every day, wiether I in a ditch, roofing, sanding drywall, or in the rain. I am also a biker and ride when there is no snow on the ground. The provari has survived me with flying colors. I have had the provari come out of my pocket at 65 miles an hour and go bouncing down the street. My tank shattered but povari just got a few nicks and worked just fine. I have had it slide of a roof and it has been a hammer once or twice. The thing is a tank and I couldnt be happier. I could care less wbout vw if the damn mod brakes in a week. Provape has a coustomer for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread