ProVari and a KFL+

Status
Not open for further replies.

EGreen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
If it truly gets any better than this I am not sure I could handle it.
Running this set-up since Xmas and I am loving every vape.
Better chip out there blah blah. This is heaven on earth!

Macpeace, I totally agree with you. I've been vaping on that same set up since New Year's Day and I can't imagine anything better. Flavor is awesome!

pants-commander

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Ann Arbor
I'm so envious of all you RBA builders. I just don't see me doing it. I have so much stuff as it is and have no where to put it all! I'm a DIY'er as well. But kudos to you all! Those look amazing! Happy Vaping :vapor:

The KFL+ is worth trying, super easy to build and provides the best vape out of anything I have, drippers are great, micro coil aros are great.. etc. but this, the flavor... just... hnnnggg

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
Great Combo!

4wt4.jpg

Last edited:

eda123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2013
Austin
Agree, the R91 and provari combo are what I've been searching for. No more money spent on stupid replacement coils, a fantastic vape, great flavor, adjustable airflow, and a huge capacity tank. And experimenting with different coils is a fun and cheap thing to do. I changed out my whole coil and wick last night in about six minutes and it will last me a loooong time!

Sent from my Provari Mini using Tapatalk

stryfox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
pennsylvinia
Most of the time i find myself using one of my 2 provari minis or a nemesis. 90% of the time recently there is a kfl+ on it.
I have one real one and two clones from fastech.
This setup seriously has me considering selling my other protanks and cartotanks.....
I even love the kfl+ at 1.8 ohms microcoil 30 ga with cotton on a mech with no kick.....
Who would have thought?????

Daytony

Verified Member
Sep 20, 2013
Iowa
I have a Tobeco KFL and love it, just found out that they came out with a new version that's supposed to be a 1:1 clone KFL+ and ordered one, should be here today. I honestly believe that it can't really get any better than this type of vape. As long as Provape and KFL's are on this earth I will be happy till the day I die. I do not miss the days of wicking problems and dry hit 1 freakin bit.

rob33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2009
A World Traveler
I'm so envious of all you RBA builders. I just don't see me doing it. I have so much stuff as it is and have no where to put it all! I'm a DIY'er as well. But kudos to you all! Those look amazing! Happy Vaping :vapor:

It really don't take much at all to build, if you are a DIYer you have most everything you need just get some wire. Your provari is your ohm meter, scissors, nail clips, teasers, 3/32 drill bit and small screwdriver. Pick your RBA/RDA and wick, never look back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread