Provari league mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
If I were you, I would save my money and get a nice kayfun or other quality topper instead of paying top dollar for a mod.

You can't go wrong with a ProVari, but there is sometimes this lore surrounding the ProVari that would make you think that a ProVari (or any US made mod for that matter) is made with Unicorn tears and provide you with a transcendental experience, while anything from china is nothing but crap. This is the furthest from the truth.

Let's not lie. The ProVari is a VERY well built and VERY accurate voltage delivery system. AND China has produced it's fair share of crap (Can you say KSD KMAX???!!!??)

BUT....If you blow your budget on a ProVari and a Kanger Protank2, I can guarantee that you won't get near the quality vape that I am getting with a quality Kayfun Clone on a Sigelei V3 at 1/3 the price.

I am NOT suggesting you do not get a ProVari.

What I am suggesting, is when you upgrade, upgrade equally. Your vape experience is only as strong as your weakest link. I'm not putting a Kayfun on an Ego Twist. I'm not putting an CE4 on a ProVari. If you have the funds to get a ProVari and the necessary other items to really rock that ProVari, then go for it.

However, if you don't have the funds, I think you'll find better options by getting something like a high quality Kayfun clone on a nice middle of the road mod like a Vamo, SID, MVP or Sigelei.

I like the fact that my Provari was made with unicorn tears. I have a Vamo for back up but I finally got my wife to quit smoking and I let her use the Provari being the nice guy that I am and I am tired of the Vamo. It works but it is not the same so I am looking at getting a new Provari for me of course. The old spring that came with the original I wouldn't write home about but I put a Vamo spring in it and magic works perfectly. If there is anyway to afford the Provari you won't be disappointed. The Chinese are good for some things, Pollution, treating their people like .... and other wonderful things and a backup to your Provari.

INNOSVD

Feb 3, 2014
Skokie, Il
Come income tax return time my wife and I always splurge a bit on something we each want.

I have decided that my mech mod collection is more than enough for what I need. What I am after now is a good VV. My wife has actually appropriated both of my old VVs, so my current count is... zero. Those VVs were the vamo and zmax, they were ok, but really nothing special. I have no interest in box mods, sadly, as I know there are a bunch of really great ones out there. I just dont like the hand feel of them.

I have been looking at the Provari. I know that people really like theirs, but would like to see you all have any suggestions for mods that are in the same league.

i just got a mini. nothing like it. fit and finish is second to none

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
you soon may learn that it doesn't always work out that way. depending on the topper and coil build of course, but here goes. i have 1.8Ω coils that vape the same @ 12 watts as some of my 2.0Ω coils do @ 7 watts.

VV and VW are just two ways to get to the same thing... your preferred vape. another way as mech users know, is by the build. this is not just limited to wick and coil, either.

though, this changes nothing in this discussion, really.

Nataani, if you're looking for the best quality out of a variable device, avoid buyers remorse and get the provari.
Do your research I did to the tune of about $1000 and then got a Provari. Last mod except I did buy a Vamo just in case. Now my wife started vaping and I let her use the Provari so I need to get another. The Vamo works pretty well but it is not a PROVARI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread