Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
OK, guys. Knock it off. This is bordering on trolling and is unhelpful to the OP and to those like me trying to get a read in.

The OP decided some posts back what to buy, and was pointed to where he or she might buy it. :) Specifically the OPs two sentence question was about the waiting time for the caravela possibly being too long. All well answered already.

Last edited:

klynnn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
prattville
I was the dummy that flipped my provari into a cup of coffee. Thought it was done for. Course on a holiday no one home at provape. Several helpful guys on here told me to give it a bath in 99% iso alcohol and let dry well . Actually I just knew it wouldn't work but wow last night The screen was clear and I was vaping like a champ again. Go provari!!! I would love a caravela I just may have to get one of those too, they are def a ferrari. It will be the closest I get to any ferrari.

kiwivap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
New Zealand
I would love a caravela I just may have to get one of those too, they are def a ferrari. It will be the closest I get to any ferrari.

Those things are beautiful. It's made me think about getting a simple tube mod and taking it to some guys here to see what they could do with it.

StereoDreamer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2012
Columbia MD
Go provari!!! I would love a caravela I just may have to get one of those too, they are def a ferrari. It will be the closest I get to any ferrari.

Actually, the Provari is more like a Range Rover--luxurious high-performance, but nearly impossible to break.

And the Caravela is more like a 1933 Hispano-Suiza H-6. Hand-crafted, purely mechanical, low-tech, but pure, decadent performance.

The Caravela is, after all, nothing more than a REALLY sexy, VERY well-made Silver Bullet--it is a mechanical switch in a battery case. A very sexy battery case, but about as low-tech as mod can get...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread