Status
Not open for further replies.

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
i just got got to ask,whats up with all the provari's being sold in the classys??
probably has been 20 listed and sold over the past two days and more keep popping up for sale
is there something better coming out that only a select fe know about that is better then the provari ??
think there are 5 for sale there right now,and not all of them over priced either !!
i just got a mini for 145 a few days ago too

digunderground

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2012
Vaparadise
Folks are probably buying the China things with their wonky lack of any true voltage control. Somehow hitting atties/cartos with 6-8V no matter what you have set it at appeals to some.

:evil:My Wonky China thing (vMax) is great, especially when I go out for some beers... It actually puts out the right voltage and if I accidentally leave it somewhere or drop it, I wont be as upset as if it were my provari or ss ggts ;)

I think people are prepping for either the new ones, or decided they want another color display etc.. It's an american PV staple and I dont see it going anywhere anytime soon..:2c:

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Provari is a solid VV PV. It's not going anywhere anytime soon. There will be new competitors to the Provari and that's a good thing, but all it will do is increase the number of choices in the market and drive prices downward slightly.

You have to look at construction, accuracy of the electronics, and the service behind the sale to be fair. There are aluminum, brass, and stainless steel tubes out there. I'm not sure I'd pay $128 for a device that gets 90 days max warranty from the vendor and the rest of the one year warranty by shipping it to China for repair. I would definitely pay $140 for a chrome blem Provari or a Satin finish Provari for $159.95 with a one year warranty honored by a U.S. supplier. USPS shipping to Provape results in an average 2 week turnaround and they pay the return shipping.

I don't see the Provari decreasing in popularity at all. In fact, I hear about more people ordering every day. I am excited by all the new hogh tech VV mods arriving on the scene, though. That can only make the choices better for everyone.

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
It sure looked to me like a fair amount of people got the chrome (blemished) and were trying to flip them for a profit. Idunno but it sure seems like a whole lot of effort for only a small return, so I may be wrong with my assumption.

Yes - the popularity is going down. They suck. Everybody should sell theirs so the prices go down.
(I realize there is no such thing as a "sarcasm" font, but it would apply here if it existed)

GregNTulsa

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2009
Sand Springs, OK
Yes - the popularity is going down. They suck. Everybody should sell theirs so the prices go down.
(I realize there is no such thing as a "sarcasm" font, but it would apply here if it existed)

I agree especially the Mini Satin Black Provari with blue led. They are horrible and should be sent to me for proper disposal. :)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
i don't like the blue led,,all three of mine are red.

now the black with the green led is pretty cool

I've got two blues and a red (two vapers in house); I must be honest, I find myself kind of gravitating back towards the red lately. I'm sure it's just a "come-and-go" thing, but I do understand what you're saying (in a way).

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
I am happy with my ego-c twist. Solid price, solid construction, no negative reviews and it does the job.

Oh there are negative reviews all right! You just commented on one of them that clearly states it DOESN'T do the job it was designed to do.

BUT, if you are happy with it that is the most important thing of all. It is indeed a lot better than others, not as good as others. What matters is what is comfortable to you, and what keeps you vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread