Provari sitting in my cart

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
In the same boat! Provari in cart and credit card in hand.... Been vaping since the beginning of November and finally kicked the analogs for good (43 hours without one) and Im doing perfectly fine.

Just do I want to spend over $200.... UHG I DNO!

I've been vaping since around August of last year, just to get used to it as I geared my mind up to stop the analogs altogether. Come New Year's (resolution), I was ready, bought a slightly better e-cig look-a-like with better vape and now have been completely off the analogs for just over 2 weeks now. The first 3 or 4 days where the hardest, so congrats to you!

As for "do I want to spend the money..." Well I have never been shy when it comes to buying big expensive shiny things, so I can say that, for myself, a resounding YES! I know that this is not necessary, there are great mods or other e-cigs out there that are much cheaper from all I've seen on this site, but this is my new hobby, is saving me money in the long run, and most importantly, psossibly saving my life! So am I willing to buy what many on here consider the absolute BEST vape experience? You bet.

Carbon

steveo9043

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2011
Chicago IL
I've been vaping since around August of last year, just to get used to it as I geared my mind up to stop the analogs altogether. Come New Year's (resolution), I was ready, bought a slightly better e-cig look-a-like with better vape and now have been completely off the analogs for just over 2 weeks now. The first 3 or 4 days where the hardest, so congrats to you!

As for "do I want to spend the money..." Well I have never been shy when it comes to buying big expensive shiny things, so I can say that, for myself, a resounding YES! I know that this is not necessary, there are great mods or other e-cigs out there that are much cheaper from all I've seen on this site, but this is my new hobby, is saving me money in the long run, and most importantly, psossibly saving my life! So am I willing to buy what many on here consider the absolute BEST vape experience? You bet.

Carbon

Definitely know what you mean, Thats why i have a shiny 2012 45th Anniversary Camaro SS sitting in my garage lol. I like my big expensive shiny things too. I wish there was a store that sold provari's! I hate buying something I really want and having to wait for it!

jpracing

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Philippines
Just a thought about the "do I want to spend X amount for X mod"
A VV mod, regardless of what it is, should be bought at a time in your life
when nothing can disrupt your pleasure from using it.
Nothing worse than toking on something that is a point of contention
with your wife, finances, etc.
A friend recently went through this experience and what I witnessed wasn't anything good.

andyman97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Upstate NY, USA
In the same boat! Provari in cart and credit card in hand.... Been vaping since the beginning of November and finally kicked the analogs for good (43 hours without one) and Im doing perfectly fine.

Just do I want to spend over $200.... UHG I DNO!
I'm on the 2d day with mine and I totally think it's money well spent.

MikeJA

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
California
Congrats on the Provari! I didn't have it in my cart too long. I think I stared at the "place order" button for a moment...wondering if it would be worth it. Then I thought of how much vaping has changed my life by getting me off of the analogs. That justified the price right there and I hit the button. One of the best decisions I've ever made.

WyldRice

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2012
Minnesnowta
I thought of how much vaping has changed my life by getting me off of the analogs. That justified the price right there and I hit the button.

Great thoughts, this one helped teater the wife into it- that and the safety features!
Just pulled the trigger on mine! V2 is available!

How's yours holding up? any issues?

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Update: I ordered the Provari on the 9th of February, should arrive today! Actually SHOULD have arrived last Saturday but didn't show up (post office from Des Moines to Cedar Rapids can be slow, like the state itself!) : (

The reason I didn't have it even sooner than that (other than President's Day) is that the 18650 batts I ordered were on backorder, didn't come in until the Thursday of last week. Others that ordered the Provari with either no batts or the standard batts shipped next day or at most 2nd day! Oh well, I KNOW it will be well worth the wait!

Can you tell I'm excited! lol

Carbon

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
So since I started this thread, thought I'd update with some pics.

Provari 001.jpg

Provari 002.jpg

Provari 003.jpg

Carbon

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thanks for the pics! How do you like that finish?

I love the finish, looks great, doesn't fingerprint, feels great in my hand. I wanted the chrome originally, but wanted to cut the $20 extra off the final tab, so went with the satin silver as you can see. The chrome sure looks sharp on the website, and probably would look even better with the stainless steel tank and the blue metal drip shield than does mine, but I can't complain, still hits the same.

Carbon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread