Status
Not open for further replies.

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
The newest and most sought after in the ProVari Line; Let me be the first to present the ProVari Stealth Mini v2.5
I received this rare gem from the President of VaporForce. (what a great guy) I have had it for a some time now, and it looks awesome! Only a few had been produced at that time, and per our conversation some are currently in production.

It is my understanding that the MSRP will remain the same as the Standard Size ProVari Stealth v2.5

Here are the specs -

MANUFACTURED ENTIRELY BY PROVAPE - OFFERED EXCLUSIVELY BY VAPORFORCE NOW VERSION 2.5
We asked ProVape to create a special edition ProVari we felt would more adequately suit our LE/Military and First Responder customers. We've made the finish more durable, and blackened the end caps. At our request, they've also added a custom smoked window and solid black power button that allows for less visibility at night. We're excited that ProVape took on a partnership with us and produced this special unit for us to offer to
our customers.

This exclusive VaporForce ProVari Edition features:

• Unique triple-coated matte black finish
  • Black triple-coated end caps
  • Custom darkened window deepens a blue LED display by 50%
  • Custom black firing button will not emit light
  • Selectable voltage from 2.9 to 6.0 volts

Safety features include:

• 16-second cutoff
  • Short Circuit/Atomizer Protection
  • Reverse Battery Protection
  • Battery Monitoring/Over-Discharge Protection
  • Amperage Limiting to 3.5 amps
  • Thermal Monitoring Testing

Ok, here are my pics:

ProVari Stealth Mini v2.5
Z atty U - Derlin Beauty Ring (Black)

4zvo.jpg
x34u.jpg
1m2h.jpg

Big Daddy Vapor - (Lil Mama tank)

r7o1.jpg
z2gn.jpg

Top of ProVari Stealth Mini, ProVari Derlin Black Beauty Ring, Z atty U

js7k.jpg

Changed the Top Cap on Z atty U to gunmetal & tank color to black

b6ov.jpg

UPDATE. UPDATE. UPDATE. UPDATE. UPDATE. UPDATE
Spoke to Tim (President of VaporForce) The Stealth Mini v2.5 is NOW AVAILABLE for a limited time! ! You better act fast, they will not last. Get it HERE

Last edited:

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
That is off the ***##*^# hook!! The standard the Oce had floored me and this is another beast!! Awesome

Yes, very nice. I think that one is the v2.0

I'm on a buying freeze, I'm on a buying freeze...I want one...damn sweet looking! I'm gonna go broke!

buy one, buy one, buy one, buy one! lol :evil:
The great thing about the all black provari is, you have so many options for color tanks and so easy to customize.

Did anyone see the one Pre made. AWESOME!!!!!

Yes, it's pretty sweet.

Last edited:

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Noooooo! It was tempting but 3 Provs in the last few weeks, well let's just say my Visa would flash DANGER:evil:

Hmmm...I think I may have to bookmark this particular post.........just for when you come back and say you purchased one.......(while supplies lasted).... LOL!!!!

Like H2o said ..... "They won't be around for long."

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
I was one of the very few who has a Stealth. And then here he arrives, not only with a Stealth, but with a mini 2.5, and a little dig about mine only being a 2.0. Hmmmf.

Don't be so sensitive. You need some coffee, or something! Grace, Your Highness, isn't that what you suggested to me?

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield
Hmmm...I think I may have to bookmark this particular post.........just for when you come back and say you purchased one.......(while supplies lasted).... LOL!!!!

Like H2o said ..... "They won't be around for long."

Nope - It's not going to happen. Good chance they're out of stock by now,hopefully!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread