The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

He is here.

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by The Ocelot, Oct 8, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Thunderball

Thunderball Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 5, 2013
    Grayson, Georgia
    Sorry..Im old and its late, Yeah they are very cool cars. That front end just does it for me on the 69. I havent owned one since the 70's but just loved mine. Is yours gonna have a 4 speed ?

We used to put those hurst shifters on ours and a rock crusher transmission back in the day. Put el camino springs on it, larger tires in the back than the front.. ( corvette ralles for wheels )....... Ahh Memories...

Your a lucky man !!

2. EddardinWinter

EddardinWinter The Philosopher Who Rides Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 13, 2012
    Richmond, Va
    4 speed. No other way to do it, yes?

I just love that it is a practical, yet amazingly hot, muscle car! Best car ever made. The sound alone is worth the price of admission!

Tapped out

3. The Ocelot

The Ocelot Psychopomp Verified Member ECF Veteran

Some things change, some things never do.

4. EddardinWinter

Jun 13, 2012
    Richmond, Va
    I don't know what to say...

So is the Space For Rent sign an indication of your abdication, Your Highness?

5. Jaguar07

Jaguar07 Carpe Nocturne Verified Member ECF Veteran

If you ever consider selling this one I would really appreciate a PM heads up my feline friend. Very nice. I have the "Cigar Case" already. Mine are both silver, one with blue LED, one with red. Matte black, hmmmm Yush. I will definitely be combing the classifieds more thoroughly. Seems I miss most of the custom painted or finished items.

6. Preloader

Preloader Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2013
    Oakland, CA
    Don't want to get into a sword fight here but that is indeed an IROC in the right side of the pic as I stated before. If I ever confused a Chevelle with an IROC, I should be stripped of my man card promptly.

The only concession I'll make is that I could be mistaken if it is an IROC kitted El Camino, but I highly doubt it as they are almost as rare as the hybrid Liger or Tigron.

[​IMG]

7. EddardinWinter

Jun 13, 2012
    Richmond, Va
    I already conceded this fact, that my reaction was that of a distracted man. You clearly were not describing that Chevelle as an IROC. But, the IROC hybrid is pretty damn sexy....

8. Preloader

Preloader Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 13, 2013
    Oakland, CA
    Ok. My bad. I saw the initial claim of Chevy ignorance and immediately jumped into honor defending stance with a flurry of post quoting and pic pasting. Crisis averted.

Peace has been restored in the Kingdom.

And yes the IROC ElCo is darn sexy.... Imagine IROC party in front, college boy fridge towing capabilities business in back. It's the mullet of muscle-cars.

9. The Ocelot

Of course not, I just got tired of updating each time a new design was suggested. I plan on leaving it there (or something similar) until one sigil is found to be used more often than the others.

10. EddardinWinter

Jun 13, 2012
    Richmond, Va
    Well for the moment, I am done. There are enough prospective designs out there, in the opinion of this Praetor. If someone wants something different, they will have to do it.

I like the "spray paint" look of the Space for Rent.

11. The Ocelot

Yeah, well, in case you forgot I have this reading/writing disorder thing. That's kind of how I write anyway (after 3 or more attempts) if there aren't any lines on the paper.

12. GREEN ZOMBIE

GREEN ZOMBIE Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 20, 2013
    Calgary AB
    Oh look some thing Um... "Not Shiney" ???

Yes I quite like it!!! He would look nice next to my Zombie... "Gimmie Gimmie"!!! :D

13. The Ocelot

He is definitely matte, he almost looks like velvet. I've never seen a black ProVari is person, so I'm curious to see how different the finish is from "satin black."

14. The Ocelot

I love the internet! Sitting here in my jammies ordering toys!

15. EddardinWinter

Jun 13, 2012
    Richmond, Va
    How could I forget? I like your style, petite predator.

16. Kn0ttYFive

Kn0ttYFive Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2013
    Releaser of the KRAKEN
    Hello, I have seen your Stealth. Very impressive. Have you met his next of kin? HERE
    She has traveled a long way to present herself to the Royal Court, with permission of course.

17. Stormy1960

Stormy1960 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2013
    Lubbock, TX
    How did I miss this! He is very handsome indeed, but me thought you had a mini...

18. The Ocelot

I do. There's the Black Knight and the yet to be named little one.

[​IMG]

19. Stormy1960

Jan 24, 2013
    Lubbock, TX
    All black is not usually my preference, but this is my favorite!

20. Stormy1960

Jan 24, 2013
    Lubbock, TX
    My avatar is in anticipation of pending arrival.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.