Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
I agree wholeheartedly with that assertion, sir!

I believe that all of the Chevelles from 1969 through 1972 are the greatest. However, the 1969 body style is my personal favorite. I thought you were questioning my ability to ID Chevelles there for a second!

I have a guy building me one RIGHT NOW. He is finishing one and I am next! This guy does awesome work, too.

Okay, he just has my deposit right now, but I am getting a 1969 Chevelle SS.

Sorry..Im old and its late, Yeah they are very cool cars. That front end just does it for me on the 69. I havent owned one since the 70's but just loved mine. Is yours gonna have a 4 speed ?

We used to put those hurst shifters on ours and a rock crusher transmission back in the day. Put el camino springs on it, larger tires in the back than the front.. ( corvette ralles for wheels )....... Ahh Memories...

Your a lucky man !!

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Some things change, some things never do.

Something about buying the Provari bothers me. I cannot quite put my finger on it. I think it may be that such a purchase would constitute proof of my mid-life crisis. You know, like buying a red mustang convertible or whatever.

What am I talking about? There is no doubt I am in the midst of a mid-life crisis. How many 43 year olds have a collection of cheerleader photos? And there are other indicators. I might as well get the damn Provari. But I am still sticking to the timeline...on general principle.

Jaguar07

Carpe Nocturne
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2013
Long Beach, California, USA
We were expecting a black knight and although he arrived in heavy armor, once his protective attire was shed he was revealed to be the True Prince!

These pictures are of him, but I didn't take them. I will take some soon with the other members of the court.

He traveled well guarded in something called a "cigar caddy" that is made of heavy plastic, with a padded interior, and reportedly floats.

afrf.jpg

He did not arrive bare as in this picture. He was inside of a velvet bag(!), then wrapped in the Holy Bubble Wrap, along with usual messages from the Gods of ProVape warning to only use one battery and revealing that in deference to the Mystic Grove, the Holy Text of Manual is to be obtained by download rather than sacrifice.

6f02.jpg

8zkk.jpg
nvmc.jpg

He is a Stealth 2.0 with a blue LED. The Stealth is special edition ProVape makes for a company providing vaping equipment to LE/Military and First Responders. It the same as a standard ProVari, except for the following features:

• Unique triple-coated matte black finish
  • Black triple-coated end caps
  • Custom darkened window deepens a blue LED display by 50%
  • Custom black firing button will not emit light

The caps don't show up in the pictures very well, so this is a picture of the 2.5. The button is interesting. It really is black. I thought it just wasn't going to light up, but it's solid black.

43tn.jpg

He arrived in the company of Phaedra, acolyte of Eris, Goddess of Chaos. She was apparently anointed with oil prior to her departure and needs to dry for awhile before joining the rest of the court.

If you ever consider selling this one I would really appreciate a PM heads up my feline friend. Very nice. I have the "Cigar Case" already. Mine are both silver, one with blue LED, one with red. Matte black, hmmmm Yush. I will definitely be combing the classifieds more thoroughly. Seems I miss most of the custom painted or finished items.

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
IROC?????

Hells Bells! That is no IROC! That is a 1972 Chevy Chevelle Super Sport! The greatest muscle car ever created!

Don't want to get into a sword fight here but that is indeed an IROC in the right side of the pic as I stated before. If I ever confused a Chevelle with an IROC, I should be stripped of my man card promptly.

The only concession I'll make is that I could be mistaken if it is an IROC kitted El Camino, but I highly doubt it as they are almost as rare as the hybrid Liger or Tigron.

3101950001_large.jpg

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Don't want to get into a sword fight here but that is indeed an IROC in the right side of the pic as I stated before. If I ever confused a Chevelle with an IROC, I should be stripped of my man card promptly.

The only concession I'll make is that I could be mistaken if it is an IROC kitted El Camino, but I highly doubt it as they are almost as rare as the hybrid Liger or Tigron.

3101950001_large.jpg

I already conceded this fact, that my reaction was that of a distracted man. You clearly were not describing that Chevelle as an IROC. But, the IROC hybrid is pretty damn sexy....

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
Ok. My bad. I saw the initial claim of Chevy ignorance and immediately jumped into honor defending stance with a flurry of post quoting and pic pasting. Crisis averted.

Peace has been restored in the Kingdom.

And yes the IROC ElCo is darn sexy.... Imagine IROC party in front, college boy fridge towing capabilities business in back. It's the mullet of muscle-cars.

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
I don't know what to say...

So is the Space For Rent sign an indication of your abdication, Your Highness?

Of course not, I just got tired of updating each time a new design was suggested. I plan on leaving it there (or something similar) until one sigil is found to be used more often than the others.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Of course not, I just got tired of updating each time a new design was suggested. I plan on leaving it there (or something similar) until one sigil is found to be used more often than the others.

Well for the moment, I am done. There are enough prospective designs out there, in the opinion of this Praetor. If someone wants something different, they will have to do it.

I like the "spray paint" look of the Space for Rent.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Well for the moment, I am done. There are enough prospective designs out there, in the opinion of this Praetor. If someone wants something different, they will have to do it.

I like the "spray paint" look of the Space for Rent.

Yeah, well, in case you forgot I have this reading/writing disorder thing. That's kind of how I write anyway (after 3 or more attempts) if there aren't any lines on the paper.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Oh look some thing Um... "Not Shiney" ???

Yes I quite like it!!! He would look nice next to my Zombie... "Gimmie Gimmie"!!! :D

He is definitely matte, he almost looks like velvet. I've never seen a black ProVari is person, so I'm curious to see how different the finish is from "satin black."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread