Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
We were expecting a black knight and although he arrived in heavy armor, once his protective attire was shed he was revealed to be the True Prince!

These pictures are of him, but I didn't take them. I will take some soon with the other members of the court.

He traveled well guarded in something called a "cigar caddy" that is made of heavy plastic, with a padded interior, and reportedly floats.

afrf.jpg

He did not arrive bare as in this picture. He was inside of a velvet bag(!), then wrapped in the Holy Bubble Wrap, along with usual messages from the Gods of ProVape warning to only use one battery and revealing that in deference to the Mystic Grove, the Holy Text of Manual is to be obtained by download rather than sacrifice.

6f02.jpg

8zkk.jpg
nvmc.jpg

He is a Stealth 2.0 with a blue LED. The Stealth is special edition ProVape makes for a company providing vaping equipment to LE/Military and First Responders. It the same as a standard ProVari, except for the following features:

• Unique triple-coated matte black finish
  • Black triple-coated end caps
  • Custom darkened window deepens a blue LED display by 50%
  • Custom black firing button will not emit light

The caps don't show up in the pictures very well, so this is a picture of the 2.5. The button is interesting. It really is black. I thought it just wasn't going to light up, but it's solid black.

43tn.jpg

He arrived in the company of Phaedra, acolyte of Eris, Goddess of Chaos. She was apparently anointed with oil prior to her departure and needs to dry for awhile before joining the rest of the court.

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Oooh...

I want one.

The mighty black knight makes a fantastic entrance, is it not so?

It was pretty frickin' impressive. I had forgotten about the case, so I was confused when I opened the box. The velvet bag cracked me up. I mean, it's perfect, but I kept thinking how easy it would be for ProVape to use them.

As soon as I greeted him and put him next to Blemini Cricket and Bounce in their Serenity armor, it became very apparent they are the Knightrixes - like, duh. I'm so used to vaping the minis in sleeves that he feels smaller. He is taller, but not by much, since the sleeves add height, but the sleeves are quite a bit thicker.

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
My Blackknight hath harkened unto me...I am here....I AM HERE my lord.....

When he finally cried out I heard his call, I had forgotten he was laid to rest with my cigar paraphernalia.....

All long he had laid in wait until he was needed...now that is a true test of loyalty!

He has now been restored to full active Knight Hood!

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
Well, to me at least, the only appropriate steed for such a noble knight would be this:

Chevrolet-Chevelle-SS-454-LS6-tuxedo-black-1970-05B9E570906331A_zpsd3d146a9.jpeg
Nice!!! But how will you get those awesome charging forth sword drawn glinting in the sun to slay the beast and rescue the maiden from a galloping steed with a windshield? :p

That's his cruising around the castle ride :D

battle.jpg

Last edited:

legaldisaster

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2013
Maryland
I get more excited by the headlight of the IROC in the right corner of that pic. Apparently my heterosexuality is malfunctioning.
I was almost certain I'd be the only one who noticed the Iroc, it's good to know I'm not.
That triple black ProVari is sweet, I wish I could get my hands on one of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread