The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

He is here.

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by The Ocelot, Oct 8, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Stormy1960

Stormy1960 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2013
    Lubbock, TX
    [​IMG]

I was thinking this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

2. darkgear

darkgear Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

In the pics, those are green anodized TI caps and a SS Loki labs ring. They are about the same size.

3. The Ocelot

The Ocelot Psychopomp Verified Member ECF Veteran

Tim @ VaporForce must be amazed. I would venture to say more Stealths have been sold in the last month, than all of the proceeding months together. I had never heard of them until I saw my first one in the classys. The listing didn't mention Vaper Force, I found that on my own.

It's amazing how hot toys can pop up and sweep sections of ECF. Unfortunately, this phenomenon has put a couple of small vendors who created handmade items out of business.

4. Stormy1960

Stormy1960 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2013
    Lubbock, TX
    I saw it on facebook around the first of September on cirrus vapes site, they had it with a cirrus stealth tank and mentioned nothing about the Provari and didn't answer any of the questions asked about it...I had to go find it 2.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.