Status
Not open for further replies.

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
I was actually thinking of doing a 'trade' in the classifieds for my provari mini with blue led and 4 18350 batteries. for a provari v2 with 18650 extension cap. couldnt care less about the led, and i already have 2 18650 batteries.

But i just wasnt sure anyone would bite.
and then i'd have to hit the post office and all that crappp.

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
Nope, just the small batteries. i really really want the provari v2 with the 18650. i came THISCLOSE to ordering it too. man i'm bummed.

Meems

Do you have the extension cap for the mini to use the 18490 batteries? That would improve battery life somewhat. If you still didn't like the battery life, the cap will also fit the regular size Provaris, too. You could keep the cap and just sell/trade the mini.

DRLyman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Nope, just the small batteries. i really really want the provari v2 with the 18650. i came THISCLOSE to ordering it too. man i'm bummed.

Meems

On the plus side, I'm betting that you could get pretty close to what you paid for it if you sell it. I don't think it would take too long to find someone to trade with, either. Or, just keep it as a backup and also get the V2. That way, if something happens, you'll never be without one if you have to send one in to get fixed. :)

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
Thanks, i have the lavatube for backup. so yeah, i'm going to probably hope for a trade.

Meeems

On the plus side, I'm betting that you could get pretty close to what you paid for it if you sell it. I don't think it would take too long to find someone to trade with, either. Or, just keep it as a backup and also get the V2. That way, if something happens, you'll never be without one if you have to send one in to get fixed. :)

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
from what i've read, apparently i'm a rare breed. but yah for me, its about three hours, i guess i must chain vape more than i thought. and as others have mentioned, my setup is to blame as well.
But let me know though when you get yours okay?...misery really does love company'.......heeeeeee

is the batt life really that bad mine will be here tomorrow

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
Hey Junj,

3 hours max. and i dont believe i'm even chain vaping. tested it out yesterday watching tv. vaped regularly. and still only got 3 hours.
but like i said before, apparently i'm in the 'rare breed' category.

Meems

Hi meeems!
Sorry, I think I just missed it, but how many hours can you use your Mini 18350 running the 1.5 carto?
Thanks!

junjunb

Aug 11, 2011
Manila, Ph
Hey Junj,

3 hours max. and i dont believe i'm even chain vaping. tested it out yesterday watching tv. vaped regularly. and still only got 3 hours.
but like i said before, apparently i'm in the 'rare breed' category.

Meems

Thanks for the reply.
Im a 1.5 carto user as well, I guess Im a "rare breed" as well :)
Planning to get the mini - by the way, are you using a 1.5 dual coil carto?
and only getting 3 hours huh...

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
I"m using a 1.5 dcc with the tank.
let me know if you get different results, curious to know.
yeah you got it.
Meems

Thanks for the reply.
Im a 1.5 carto user as well, I guess Im a "rare breed" as well :)
Planning to get the mini - by the way, are you using a 1.5 dual coil carto?
and only getting 3 hours huh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread